Sign in to follow this  
middle_class_mervin

Hello Fellow City Fans! CAN YOU HELP?

So, this is my first post on here, and I would very much like if you could help me obtain 2 tickets for this weekends game, yes The Luton cup tie, I am looking for 2 but would settle for one. If anyone can help or know of any tickets spare, please can you reply. willing to pay a little more as well. Thank you all for your time :) x

I''m working class so I certainly wouldn''t let you have a spare ticket...if I had one! Not only that, you would feel out of place sitting with my working class mates. [<:o)]

Well of course you working class people do have your downsides but i believe that you poorer folk can help me out, so come on, dont hang about boy! do your job. (only joking, its a joke name, im a barman so any help is appreciated cheers :))

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I''m middle class too so I look up to people in the fish tanks and the big aquarium but look down on people in the Snake Pit.[/quote]LOL! [:D]I bet you drink in Merv''s pub too RH.Tilly is middle class, so me and nutty look up to him, but down at Bly cos he''s just a snob. [;)]

Hi Middle Class MervWell it''s your lucky day !! I haven''t got any spares myself but there''s a chap I know called Mr McNally who''ll sort you out. A quick call to 0844 826 1902, whisper " corporate hospitality ", and you''re in.You''ll get a nice seat, free meal, programme and you''ll be cossetted from beginning to end. As you''re middle class you''ll not be concerned at the piffling 50 quid admission charge and you''ll get to lord it over the unwashed masses spread beneath you.Win, win if you ask me.....[;)]