Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Perfect Competition for Pilks (prem class)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8429048/Chelsea-s-Marko-Marin-is-the-subject-of-loan-interest-says-his-agent

Fulham and QPR interested, I know it would involve a hefty chunk of wages but surely no more than any of the higher earners at NCFC... He has excellent pace and change a game on his own. Would be a superb addition IMO. What do people rekon?

Yeah, i pointed this out on here yesterday. I had a feeling from your title it would be Marin. He would be a quality addition I just not sure he would choose us over a German loan move. Whatever happened to Myachi, on loan last season somewhere, looked good

Ah sorry I didn''t see your post. Yeah that would potentially be a problem but then again surely being at Chelsea he would like to prove himself in the prem against the same opposition? Therefore Chelsea knowing at the end of the season whether they have a player ready to compete in the first team or not. Agreed with him also, he could be an option. Would have thought he would be someone we could potentially get on a permanent if we wanted, however Marin would be no chance.

On loan at Wigan isn''t he pricey?

Anyway, if Chelsea don''t want him to go to Germany and he has to go to a PL team, and QPR and Fulham are interested i''d expect he''d go to one of them so he can at least stay in London.

Unless neither of them can guarantee him as much football as he''d get here... But we probably aren''t even interested to be honest.

Agreed, would be a nice asset PLUS we still have that 1 free loan slot. 2 if we send Kane back but I doubt CH would do that to the lad/his original club.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Agreed, would be a nice asset PLUS we still have that 1 free loan slot. 2 if we send Kane back but I doubt CH would do that to the lad/his original club.[/quote]

Umm, I thought we were only allowed 2 loans.......... which we have - Kane and Garrido

Garrido doesn''t count because he is technically a temporary permanent signing. The maximum 2 rule only applies to domestic loans and not loans from foreign clubs.