Sign in to follow this  
grinner

Drury to leave

my uncle tel me today saturday and said does a guy called drury play for norwich ,as he has just pulled out of a deal to buy a barn near his home near wymondham.reasons being he may well be on move soon.

Or maybe he just didn''t want to buy it?  Why would we sell a player who only in the close season was made captain?  He hasn''t had the best of seasons Drury but IMO left back is one of (if not the) hardest positions to play on a football pitch.  We would struggle to get someone better

Whether this rumour is true or not (doubt it is), Drury will always struggle to get back into the team with Charlton playing so well in his position.

I heard that Huckerby pulled out of buying a Mars Bar last night at Tescos, expect to see him playing elsewhere next season. Rumours that Mulryne pulled out of buying a pie are so far unconfirmed.

[quote]What a load of old bull , please post something worthwhile .[/quote]

Is this board full of men in oranges coats? People are allowed to talk about whatever they want. Every other post now seems to have some idiot posting on them comment along the lines of ''please think of something better to post!''. Arrgghhhh, its all fun and games, what harm is it doing? Are you afraid Drury is going to read this and be upset?

Oh and by the way, the Mulryne pie incident is untrue. He has never rejected a pie and I can''t see it happening in the future either!

It''s partly true, I heard that Drury as the then captain had tried to buy a barn, complete with barn door so the other players could practice their shooting.Due to the low shots on target record Worthy decided to strip the captaincy away from the promising left back due to his poor choice of door, which was considered rather small. City''s shots on target record has suffered ever since, mainly due to Drury''s ill fated choice of barn door.

[quote]Is this board full of men in oranges coats? People are allowed to talk about whatever they want. Every other post now seems to have some idiot posting on them comment along the lines of ''please think ...[/quote]

Yes true they can talk about what they like but at least back it up with something more concrete than, what my uncle said when he was talking to the taxi drivers dog who heard it from his best mates cat , come on lets have a debate by all means but not about complete pie in the sky rubbish and rubbish this thread.

[quote]well said forum newbie.ncf4prem you must not get so up tight chill out man or woman.[/quote]

With a user name of Grinner, the irony in not seeing a tongue in cheek joke is

[quote]my uncle tel me today saturday and said does a guy called drury play for norwich ,as he has just pulled out of a deal to buy a barn near his home near wymondham.reasons being he may well be on move so...[/quote]

These types of post, which appear to growing in number, are getting very tiresome

If you gonna post, then post someting sensible, relevant, constructive or even funny

If you can''t do that, just go away and find another outlet for your rubbish