Sign in to follow this  
grinner

in your ear

just over heard a top man tell a top man end of month big news will be broken if the time was right.infills, say no more.

Maybe thats why they have not completed the ends of the new stand. As i have noticed on the photos on the main pinkun web page that no walls are in place. Are they going to put the infills in now? Maybe i could get a ticket next season, just keep my fingers crossed. Oh and if they put the upper tier on thet would make the club a hell of a lot of money in ticket sales, £20 a ticket x5000 x 19+ games a season, well worth the investment.

I keep my fingers crossed til i get my ticket.

Bring on the Coventry!

I dont think it takes a genius to come to a reasonable and rational conclusion that given the successful land sale, the fact that the new stand was completed within time and the increased demand for tickets that the Rvier End/New Stand infill will go-ahead asap. It remains to be seen if they can start this right away or for safety reasons have to wait until summer.
In order of things I guess the club will go with would logically be
1. River End/New Stand Infill - Immediately or close season
2. Additional Tier on New Stand and Infill - possibly close season depending on you know what!
3. Hotel devt Barclay/New Stand - no idea on timing.

Roughly 13-15 weeks. Limited demolition but there is some added complication in doing a corner according to a friend ''in the trade''.
Would be around 1500-1800 extra seats..and could also be done during the season as the site area could be cordoned off.

I understand that the new stand/in fill is on the way and the next development is a second tier on the City Stand.

Makes good sense. All offices and reception etc will transfer to the new stand. The City stand with its stupidly low roof line should never have been designed that way in the first place and as far as I am concerned was always a complete embarrasment.

What with the dramatic change of attitude within the board and the fantastic development of ground and team, these are fantastic times for all city supporters. For the first time in many a year I am truly proud to be a member of the Y''army!!

Well done Delia, the board and Worthy. (Yes I use to worry about Worthy too!!!)

Splendid rush.

When you mention an upper tier, where do you mean? The new stand has no facility to have an upper tier added, and although the main stand can have an Upper tier added, now the Road has moved, I doubt it would have a capacity of 5000. The infill is therefore essestial.