Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Who's watching Villa v Bradford tonight?

Yeah I will be.

Not to gloat at a (potential) upset of course, but to hopefully see some cup magic and watch as the underdog knocks out the big boy.

OK, maybe I''ll gloat a little :P

I''ve always had a big grudge against Bradford City , since they knocked us out of the FA Cup in 1976. However if they beat Aston Villa tonight, I promise to let bygones be bygones !

It looks like ''er indoors will be watching Eastenders,Holby and Death in Paradise in another room. [:P]

This tweet from the mighty SPORF made me laugh.....

BREAKING: "It''s a special night, playing

against a team with such quality. We can only hope to join their league

one day" said Paul Lambert.

Lambert is looking like a very worried man. Really don''t want him to get to Wembley. Come on Bradford, go for that away goal.

I think Lambert will be sacked if they don''t go through tonight.

Personally, and this could just be rubbish, but for a while I''ve thought that the owner would be quite happy to put up with Lambert building his own side, for the future, maybe even getting relegated in the process, if he won a trophy this year, think Lambert might have the tactics/inspiration to do that if that were his task.

Now don''t get me wrong as i am loving it at the minute but surely a Wembley appearance for Villa in March well before the season ends would make them take their eye off the bigger picture of Premier League survival which could only be good for Norwich City.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now don''t get me wrong as i am loving it at the minute but surely a Wembley appearance for Villa in March well before the season ends would make them take their eye off the bigger picture of Premier League survival which could only be good for Norwich City.[/quote]Oh come off it, there''s no chance that a team could make the League Cup final and then get relegated.

Living where I do I have to put up with my fair share of Villa fans who made much of the Q/F win. If this keeps up I will be able to exact my revenge tomorrow!!