Sign in to follow this  
Stig

Chelsea!!!

Hazard just sent off for attacking the ball boy! He proper kicked at him to try and get the ball from him! Right fully sent off!

Kiddin right? Worst ref decision ever. Boy laid on top of ball and wouldnt give it back. Ball boys iob is to return ball quick as poss, not lay on top of it. He kicked the ball from under him to get it back as any player in world would when your team needs 2 goals with 15mins to go and the ball being held.

He didnt touch the boy at all, boy clutching his ribs and obviously after a pay day!!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Kiddin right? Worst ref decision ever. Boy laid on top of ball and wouldnt give it back. Ball boys iob is to return ball quick as poss, not lay on top of it. He kicked the ball from under him to get it back as any player in world would when your team needs 2 goals with 15mins to go and the ball being held.

He didnt touch the boy at all, boy clutching his ribs and obviously after a pay day!![/quote]
Well yeah, but Hazard is a proffesional footballer he should know the ref will add any time like that on and not to act as such. It looked childish and you can''t do something like that. Alright it wasn''t as bad as a proper boot in the face, but you just don''t kick out full stop.

Hardly attacked him did he? He was trying to kick the football from underneath him and caught the boy

Of course he has to go but the lad could''ve helped the situation by giving the ball back rather than trying to hump it

He shouldn''t have tried to kick the ball out, but the little sh1te made a ''premier-league class'' meal out of it.He''ll be treated like a bloody martyr at school tomorrow no doubt......

Must add half of my facebooks statuses are against the ball boy, half against hazards actions. Nobody gonna ever agree on this one lol

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]He shouldn''t have tried to kick the ball out, but the little sh1te made a ''premier-league class'' meal out of it.He''ll be treated like a bloody martyr at school tomorrow no doubt......[/quote]
If I were the kid... I''d have done the same thing! Moment of fame and whatever. I doubt he''ll ever get to ball boy again for doing that though...

Totally disagree. whatever is the footballing world coming to when events like this now happen.

The ball boy employed gamesmanship by delaying in giving the ball back.  Disgraceful, where did the kid learn  this  from?

Then he the actually refused to release the ball. Disgraceful. Where did the kid learn this from?

Hazard attempted to kick the ball from his grasp. The kid suddenly decided to feign injury and rolled around in false pain seemingly revelling in the moment. Where did he learrn this from? 

He could hardly have been touched.

Hazard was actually sent off and the younster involved becomes a local hero and achieves a degree of fame for all the wrong reasons.

Little cheat. 

I''m sorry but as an adult and in the public eye on telly Hazaard should know better. We all know he intended to kick the ball from under the little puke but he did it was a fair bit of force there will have been contact and at the end of the day he''s striking a minor which can end up with all sorts of issues even if the little sod was laying on the ball, you just cant do that he''s not down the local bleedin park. Ref left with no choice.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Striking a minor?

Get real[/quote]
Oh we probably all know it wasn''t as such, but in todays world.... Hazard is in twubble.

from the side angle looks nothing, but from behind the goal it looks quite bad for Hazard.

Hazard, will probably be arrested and charged with loads of shit now, especially after a public outcry.

I do see all the video''s been banned on youtube.

nevertheless, congrats to the kid instant millionaire, like one of those scratchcards!!

This is going to get blown way out of proportion. Hazard was a tit and the ballboy was a tit. Hazard in fairness should know better but it looks pretty obvious that the ballboys were told to slow things down. It summed up modern football pretty well I thought but no doubt the moral guardians of the game will demand a ten game ban. Especially as he''s one of them foreigners.

I''m surprised the ball didn''t get lost in his belly button the fat little bugger.

I just think he took his 2 minutes of fame and decided to do the truffle shuffle live on tv.

Shouldn''t imagine there is much opportunity to get on that there tele box when your a bloater kid from the valleys.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]This is going to get blown way out of proportion. Hazard was a tit and the ballboy was a tit. Hazard in fairness should know better but it looks pretty obvious that the ballboys were told to slow things down. It summed up modern football pretty well I thought but no doubt the moral guardians of the game will demand a ten game ban. Especially as he''s one of them foreigners.[/quote]

He kicked a child. Part of being an adult is being more mature than children. It''s violent conduct and three matches. Any more than that is debatable I grant you.

a) Relegate Chelsea

b) 10 year European Ban

c) Transfer Ban

d) 100m fine for not controlling players

That''ll do nicely for Chelsea... guess what goes around comes around... See what the FA make after the false allegations against a ref!!

I think the ball boy and his mum and dad will get VIP treatment at the Final that is for sure.[:D]