Sign in to follow this  
Jakesacanary

Danny Graham latest !!!!.....

Tweet from Holt re Graham, for what it''s worth:

Grant holt @Grantholt31

People you all keep asking me to ring up Danny to come cant see it happening but you never no. Swans have to sell him first.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Tweet from Holt re Graham, for what it''s worth:

Grant holt @Grantholt31

People you all keep asking me to ring up Danny to come cant see it happening but you never no. Swans have to sell him first.

[/quote]
I dunno what to make of that really, whether he means him having any influence or whether it doesn''t seem like a tangible prospect.

At the current rate we''ll soon be hearing that Shola Ameobi is searching his car for his bag for life before heading off to a Riverside located supermarket.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I think it looks like Holt''s given Graham a very public heads up on how many City supporters want him here.[/quote]
Haha, quite possibly!

Just a question, possibly already discussed. But why would Graham go to Sunderland, when they only play one up top, unlikely to change that because of their three behind, Johnson, Sessenong and McClean. So wouldn''t Graham just be back up there as well?

Maybe even here. But I think maybe Hughton would be more willing to go 4-4-2 if we had a second striker who he thinks is good enough, I think he''d rather play Hoolahan than Jackson or Morison and that''s why we''ve mainly played our current formation.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Just a question, possibly already discussed. But why would Graham go to Sunderland, when they only play one up top, unlikely to change that because of their three behind, Johnson, Sessenong and McClean. So wouldn''t Graham just be back up there as well? Maybe even here. But I think maybe Hughton would be more willing to go 4-4-2 if we had a second striker who he thinks is good enough, I think he''d rather play Hoolahan than Jackson or Morison and that''s why we''ve mainly played our current formation.[/quote]

I''m not sure, but weren''t Liverpool playing with one (Suarez) up front and then bought Sturridge? I don''t think managers want things to be set in stone in the way you believe. Playing with a lone striker is one of the fashions at the moment, but fashions change. And in any event some players are probably confident enough to think their presence can force the manager to accommodate them.

Yeah I agree with all that Purple, but is Graham better than one of those three Sunderland players?

He''s probably better than McClean, but MoN seems to like him a lot. I just feel that we''d possibly be more accommodating, and first team action would be easier to get here. But that''s just my view on it.