Sign in to follow this  
Jakesacanary

Danny Graham latest !!!!.....

Yeah, would have been a bit too good... haha

Who''d have thought, a Swansea player commanding a transfer price too big for Norwich. Why couldn''t we make leaps and strides like them?

/jealousy

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]

Sky Sports have us as rank outsiders of 3, between Sunderland  Newcastle and us...

So looks like we are gonna miss out.....[:O][/quote]

I didn''t realise Sky Sports were conducting the transfer negotiations between Danny Graham''s and other clubs.....

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]Yeah, would have been a bit too good... haha

Who''d have thought, a Swansea player commanding a transfer price too big for Norwich. Why couldn''t we make leaps and strides like them?

/jealousy[/quote]Jesus Christ, you are so NEGATIVE, the people around you must have to be on anti-depressants just to cope.This is nothing about transfer prices, it''s about where the player wants to go.  If Graham got an offer from Newcastle and us, he''d choose Newcastle because they are his club.  If it''s between us and Sunderland we''ll get him.  No one knows if our offer, or any other offer has been accepted.  So get a grip and stop bashing the club with your negative crap I keep reading across this message board Scrooge.

[quote user="baldyboy"]we were never gonna get him or Hooper!!!! 2005 all over again!
[/quote]

Didn''t we get anyone in 2005?

There is no new newsfrom sky. The heading refered to by the original poster refers to current betting odds. These go all over the place depending on who puts money on who. In addition i have no idea where the Newcastle links are coming from they seem to be look abroad which fits with their startegy over recent years. Sunderland we know have made a bid but a lot of the supporters seem to be moaning about it for what ita worth

Er Dean Ashton.

As for Graham..if Newcastle go against their usual routine of black foreign (usually French) players and bid for Graham then fair enough he supports them and he''ll go. BUT if it''s between us and Sunderland then surely it''s a case of does he hate Sunderland enough to come here instead? Is anyone else involved in a bid for him? SSN are only going by the bets that are being placed on where he''ll go. 99% of the time this means F*** ALL!!

[quote user="York Canary"]Er Dean Ashton.

[/quote]

Someone like that would do wouldn''t it? At least to fill in until these other targets can be signed....

So, do we know - I mean actually KNOW, rather than indulge in negative w**k - that Newcastle are interested? No we do not.

If Newcastle bid, and the bid is accepted, then he will go there. That does not reflect negatively on us in any way, its just that Newcastle are his team.

Until Newcastle interest is confirmed, I am of the opinion that they don''t want him. This whole thing is just people stirring the pot, I think.

I''d suggest that some people here really need to learn how to think, rather than just react.

To the likes of Baldyboy et al. Maybe you should start supporting Man Utd or Cheslea. You''ll win more and buy established "names" in the transfer windows... and all it will cost you is your soul. Cheap.

If we don''t get Graham (which by the way there has never been any suggestion that we could) there''s still at least £5M to traget someone else. Maybe we can now chuck a bit more at Celtic on top of the increased bid that we will surely be returning with and take a punt on Beccio or CMS?

So long as we do splash the cash and give ourselves the best chance of reaping next season''s new TV deal we shouldn''t get too dispondent if Graham migrates to a magpie rather than canary nest.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="York Canary"]Er Dean Ashton.

[/quote]

Someone like that would do wouldn''t it? At least to fill in until these other targets can be signed....

[/quote]

What a Donaldson of Brentford, scoring lots of goals for them and was developed by Crewe. Don''t know very much about him but he ticks the boxes. Probably wouldn''t cost the earth

[quote user="Militant Canary"]So, do we know - I mean actually KNOW, rather than indulge in negative w**k - that Newcastle are interested? No we do not. If Newcastle bid, and the bid is accepted, then he will go there. That does not reflect negatively on us in any way, its just that Newcastle are his team. Until Newcastle interest is confirmed, I am of the opinion that they don''t want him. This whole thing is just people stirring the pot, I think. I''d suggest that some people here really need to learn how to think, rather than just react. To the likes of Baldyboy et al. Maybe you should start supporting Man Utd or Cheslea. You''ll win more and buy established "names" in the transfer windows... and all it will cost you is your soul. Cheap.[/quote]

Sunderland are close to signing Zarate from Lazio and Newcastle are close to getting Gouffran from Bordeaux (both strikers)  so neither of them has a pressing need to sign Graham. Sorry to let facts get in the way of the usual wrist slitting and doomongering.

Precisely, Beau. And both these strikers (particularly Gouffran, I have to say) are different types of striker to Graham. Again, suggesting that they aren''t that interested.

Get a grip, people. Maintain!

Really wonder why and how some of the n0bheads on here call themselves Norwich supporters.  The clue is in the first 6 letters of the word supporters.... Let''s wait and see what happens, rather than slag the club off at every opportunity, eh?  Go on try it, it might make you less of a miserable old git.

[quote user="Dicky"]Really wonder why and how some of the n0bheads on here call themselves Norwich supporters.  The clue is in the first 6 letters of the word supporters.... Let''s wait and see what happens, rather than slag the club off at every opportunity, eh?  Go on try it, it might make you less of a miserable old git.[/quote]
Suppor ???   Japanese beer?? [*-)][8-)]

I support the team on the pitch and the crest on the shirt. My negativity is mostly stemming from the negativity coming from the club at the moment. Conservative bids for players, conservative football on the pitch... when I have something to be positive about, trust me I will!

[quote user="baldyboy"]we were never gonna get him or Hooper!!!! 2005 all over again!
[/quote]

Its was so bleeding obvious baldy and yet they still fell for it.

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]I support the team on the pitch and the crest on the shirt. My negativity is mostly stemming from the negativity coming from the club at the moment. Conservative bids for players, conservative football on the pitch... when I have something to be positive about, trust me I will![/quote]

We desperately need a coalition.

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]I support the team on the pitch and the crest on the shirt. My negativity is mostly stemming from the negativity coming from the club at the moment. Conservative bids for players, conservative football on the pitch... when I have something to be positive about, trust me I will![/quote]I actually just laughed out loud, not just a lol, but a LOL.Negativity coming out the club, Jesus H Christ.  When in our HISTORY have we ever placed two bids of £5m for two separate players, the answer is NEVER.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Herman "]£5million times two are not conservative bids.[/quote]

Pure bullsh*t and club spin, nothing more.

[/quote]LMFAO, see you all on February 1st.  Good bye.

"baldyboy"we were never gonna get him or Hooper!!!! 2005 all over again!

Its was so bleeding obvious baldy and yet they still fell for it.

Has the transfer window shut then????

Come off it NCFCstar - until the club has two players they have bid £5million for publicly then nothing has actually happened.

The more likely situation is they bid £5mil for both and hoped one would come off. And since when does Norwich ever flaunt how much they have bid for players? Name me one official price tag on anyone we brought in in the summer...

I think there are equal measurements of reality to be placed on both our posts, hmm?