Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Here's a new name then...... Jamie Mackie

Oh yeah, I think they are just churning the bull out at this point. It''ll get a lot of hits.

Like Stig said doubt it''s true, but we could do a lot worse.

Might not be most gifted but always puts in a heck of a shift and chips in with goals

We are an odd bunch.   Jamie Mackie would be good yet Danny Wellbeck not good enough!   He certainly works hard but as andy hughes shows is that enough?  

Mackie would be a sound second signing (better than jackson for example) - but our main priority is someone who is at or above holts ability - which I don''t think Mackie is.    Would be neither excited nor disappointed with him joining but accept CHs judgement if he feels he would add something

I think that Mackie has consistently out performed the "bigger" names at QPR, like Cisse and Zamora. I certainly wouldn''t object to seeing him in City colours, but like Zip I would like to see someone with a bit more cachet as well.

I think he would be an upgrade on what we have got, so could be good business at the right price.

However I believe we were linked to him in the summer so quite likely to be an old story regurgitated.

Beauseant wrote the following post at 24/01/2013 8:41 AM:

I think that Mackie has consistently out performed the "bigger" names at QPR, like Cisse and Zamora. I certainly wouldn''t object to seeing him in City colours, but like Zip I would like to see someone with a bit more cachet as well.

Fully agree with above.

If CMS was the ''other'' signing I wouldn''t be that disappointed either ....... as long as he was the ''other'' signing and not the main one.

Not a new name I reported on this week''s ago! My mate who supposedly has contacts told me about our interest in him. Good signing IMO.

Really good player and would suit our style. Full of running and will get goals and assists. Can play off the wing too. Prefer him to many others mentioned, but question is..would they sell him?

I am definately on the side of really rating this player, seen him many times live on TV over here and always impresses me.......on of those players, like Holt, in respect of CB''s seem not to like playing against, a real tricky player to mark....cheeky bid in the summer perhaps? 

Please can we sign him?

I suggested this ages ago, probably last January, maybe even the summer we were promoted.

He''s still one of QPRs most consistent performers, and since he can play I believe on either wing or in the middle he gets plenty of game time (still I think, although I don''t really pay much attention to QPR). Would love to sign him.