Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of Percy Varco

Pink Un Picture

wow, random people!

What are those lil'' pink raindrop shaped things to the left of the picture? Is that in a kitchen or something, cause they look like spoons????

[quote]Merely out of curiosity, who''s the pink picture of in the top right hand corner of this page? Keelan?[/quote]

even more curious, do you actually have any work to do ghost?

you could go down to haunt big fat joe and do us all a favour! 

I''ve been meaning to ask this for a while but thought it would a waste of thread so I''ll ask it here:  Why is it that the pictures from the game which appear in the EDP and EN newspapers don''t appear online on the pickun site?  Do you not have a licence for them or something?

SHOUT SHOUT AT PETE!

i always like to look at the pictures while reading the text as it gives you a better idea of whats going on/happened.

The best pics from the paper appear in the online match reports (although that''s not always the case for away games as we sometimes don''t send a photographer).

[quote]The best pics from the paper appear in the online match reports (although that''s not always the case for away games as we sometimes don''t send a photographer).[/quote]

Thats cool.  Sorry, I wasn''t having a go at the web team.  Just curious

random pictures...just like what the pink un, used to do, take a piccie of a section of the crowd at carrow road.. and if you were picked out you won some dosh....stood next to a guy who got the tenner once...