Sign in to follow this  
Iznogoud

Since MLS players are being considered....

Maybe this one is worth a punt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wondolowski

Golden boot in MLS for three seasons in a row, not an easy feat.

I''ve seen him on ESPN a few times never really impressed me, but I''m sure more regular viewer''s may have more of a opinion.

I''d actually love to see Jozy Altidore (others have mentioned him as well). Wasn''t prolific when he was really young and no longer in the MLS, but now in the Eredivisie with AZ Alkmaar and has 29 goals in 52 games. Still only 23yrs old (not 24 until Nov), rapid and strong. Technically improved a lot in Holland. 6ft 1. 2011/12 - 23 starts 15 goals in League and 10 starts 4 goals Europa2012/13 - 9 starts 14 goals (joint 2nd currently in scoring charts behind Bony). Scored 2 against Ajax in a 2-2 draw in opening match then followed it with another brace and a hat-trick not long after. Another brace in December and hat-trick at start of this year. This is all for a struggling team too. Much better quality League than the MLS and better defences.

Actually scored that hat-trick in their last game (19th Jan), which was their first game after the winter break. He''s on fire for them