Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Look at Chelsea fixture list...

Here you are:

Feb 23 away to Barcelona, Champions League

Feb 27 against Liverpool, Carling Cup Final 

Mar 5 late kick off, away to us

Mar 8 home to Barcelona, Champions League

I would say if tonight Chelsea lost to Barcelona tonight (sorry all Chelsea fans!), then I will think they will be more concern about the return leg at March 8, they also had a very important Carling Cup Final match between them, surely with the amount of points they had leading in the Premiership, they may send a second string team to Carrow Road, we may have a good chance to savage a point or the SHOCK OF THE SEASON!

But what I most concern is, even they send a youth team down to Carrow Road to play, we are always struggling to score this season! We need to score! We need to score! It seems liked we are havinig more and more advantage now to get more points against the top teams, and we cannot miss the great chance to pick up points to survive!!!

XXL16, i understand what you are saying, but i think our problem is in our defence rather than our attack. At home we have been scoring quite a lot of goals lately (west brom and Boro games) but we have trouble in keeping clean sheets. In those 2 games we scored a total of 7 goals which is very good, but then if you look at the goals conceded we have given away 6 goals in these games. This clearly is not good, especially for when we play at home in our own back yard. Its been said many times before by different people, but these results show that if we are going to give ourselves a chance of stayin up then we need to stop conceding, and what better time to do this than against man city on monday. OTBC 

Chelsea''s second string is, distressingly, still better than our first string and they are better organised. Mourinho is desperate for the Premiership so he will view it as an essential three points.

cant help to play a weakemed chelski. they will be wanting to rest their best players for barcelona at home and we could have a chance  against team who dont play together very often. imagine no lampard, drogba, duff, bridge,gallas. draw would be a great result. and we have had 2 weeks now to parctice defending set peices. 

[quote]Here you are: Feb 23 away to Barcelona, Champions League Feb 27 against Liverpool, Carling Cup Final Mar 5 late kick off, away to us Mar 8 home to Barcelona, Champions League I would say...[/quote]

Somebody else, like Shropshire Canary in another post, who thinks Chelsea were playing tonight

Glad to see this board is populated with so many people who know about football.

[quote]XXL16, i understand what you are saying, but i think our problem is in our defence rather than our attack. At home we have been scoring quite a lot of goals lately (west brom and Boro games) but w...[/quote]

Our defence was not good but if they really not sent a good team down to Carrow Road, we will have a chance! Honestly I was more interested about your new design of next seasons shirt!!!!