Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

More Work Required

It''s all alright sitting at a pc / tablet scouring the www looking for rumors and tweets, we are in danger of becoming too lazy. What happened to those halcyon days, were they so long ago?, when we did the groundwork, we pounded the beats of Asda & Morrison''s cafe. When it was the norm to have an encampment outside FCR noting the number plates of new player''s coming and going, when Colney carpark was under 24/7 surveillance ad triallists strutted their stuff, when our cousin''s neighbor who works at Dunston Hall has to order extra eggs for a new resident?

Yes, my fellow story hunters, let''s work work work, unearth those gems, we only have a short while left in the transfer window but I''m counting on you lads. Ask your cousins neighbor whose aunty works at the butchers where Van Persy gets his oxtongue.

Make it happen & be careful out there.

[quote user="Number 9"]It''s all alright sitting at a pc / tablet scouring the www looking for rumors and tweets, we are in danger of becoming too lazy. What happened to those halcyon days, were they so long ago?, when we did the groundwork, we pounded the beats of Asda & Morrison''s cafe. When it was the norm to have an encampment outside FCR noting the number plates of new player''s coming and going, when Colney carpark was under 24/7 surveillance ad triallists strutted their stuff, when our cousin''s neighbor who works at Dunston Hall has to order extra eggs for a new resident?

Yes, my fellow story hunters, let''s work work work, unearth those gems, we only have a short while left in the transfer window but I''m counting on you lads. Ask your cousins neighbor whose aunty works at the butchers where Van Persy gets his oxtongue.

Make it happen & be careful out there.[/quote]
"We", "we", "we", now "you" go and do it. Nice try fella. Sky have us covered. [;)]

Do I have to do everything round here?

A coach load of players just arrived up th A11, I can''t watch them and the McDonald''s at Asda both at the same time!