Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Where's that mole just when we need him?

The one who claimed that Lambert screeching up to Carrow Road and parking his Maserati at some crazy angle presaged the imminent signing of a new player?

OTBC

I thought moles were from spy thrillers or those annoying little buggers who mess up your lawn so i didn''t realise MI5 or Alan Titmarsh had been put in charge of the Club car park. [:D]

Carrow Road has been pretty busy over the past week, no jaunty angled car parking though sadly

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I imagine Hughton is a perfect Parker, and even when in a huge rush takes the time to make sure he is parked spot on.[/quote]Quite right.  I imagine his first priority when driving is not to have an accident, rather than to get where he wants to get to at the time he wants to arrive.  If he gets there in time then it''s a bonus, but he has to respect the other traffic which has been there longer than he has.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gingerpele"]I imagine Hughton is a perfect Parker, and even when in a huge rush takes the time to make sure he is parked spot on.[/quote]Quite right.  I imagine his first priority when driving is not to have an accident, rather than to get where he wants to get to at the time he wants to arrive.  If he gets there in time then it''s a bonus, but he has to respect the other traffic which has been there longer than he has.[/quote]

No, he''s a ruddy hoolahan when driving - never holt''s when he''s supposed to, in fact he gets into such a tettey that he ends up hootin all the time....

I''ll get my hat.....

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gingerpele"]I imagine Hughton is a perfect Parker, and even when in a huge rush takes the time to make sure he is parked spot on.[/quote]

Quite right.  I imagine his first priority when driving is not to have an accident, rather than to get where he wants to get to at the time he wants to arrive.  If he gets there in time then it''s a bonus, but he has to respect the other traffic which has been there longer than he has.

[/quote]

No, he''s a ruddy hoolahan when driving - never holt''s when he''s supposed to, in fact he gets into such a tettey that he ends up hootin all the time....

I''ll get my hat.....

[/quote]

Good idea!

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought moles were from spy thrillers or those annoying little buggers who mess up your lawn so i didn''t realise MI5 or Alan Titmarsh had been put in charge of the Club car park. [:D][/quote]

Evidently you never did Chemistry.........

OTBC