Sign in to follow this  
Archie

scummers lose and soton draw

pretty good evening''s results if you ask me. would have taken a draw at the hawthorns beforehand, lots of bookings not much more i dont think

meanwhile at ipswich they lose at home! sunderland only 3 behind and wigan 3 too, but with a game in hand

Poor old binners

They''ve nicked a point at Preston and and pinched an extra two points at home to Leicester so their luck was bound to run out sooner than later. Now Kuqi''s out for a bit and all they have is Scowcroft - yet another failed poorman rd donkey they''ll struggle. (What happened to the monkey boy and tortoise bumble og - thought they were going to be the mainstays of England''s defence ?)

Odd thing is the binners seem to know this as well.  Although they''re probably some of the quietest fans at the best of times the bloke I work with''s brother is a binner and he reckons there''s absolutely no atmosphere or sense of excitement about the place at all. The only noise they made tonight was to boo off their players at halftime.

Maybe they need another inspirational CD from his Lordship. " I say you chaps, here''s something that will get you jiving '' A town called phallus '' mmmmm groovy beat, what "

I do hope they don''t far cup in the playoffs again as we stay up.

great results!

Aparently Southampton were all over West Brom, but failed to convert chances (sounds a bit like us)

As for the binners, they lose 2-1, unfourtuantly old CLint Easton didnt score

[quote]great results! Aparently Southampton were all over West Brom, but failed to convert chances (sounds a bit like us) As for the binners, they lose 2-1, unfourtuantly old CLint Easton didnt score[/quote]

Which would have been damn impressive as he plays for Wycombe!!

[quote]Which would have been damn impressive as he plays for Wycombe!![/quote]

lol, DD

always winning one over me..... prehaps its time i bow down......

........nah!

Anyway, binners lost, who cares?

lol.... happy days.........