Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Sacked in the morning....

Lambert to get the vote of confidence then villa loose to millwall and shambert to get beaten by the millwall fans for being a smug looking turd.

And then get the sack

I think he might walk actually before Lerner has to make the decision. I don''t really understand why anyone would take satisfaction from the predicament he is in though.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Just went on Aviilla.com.

For some reason shambert isn''t very popular on that forum.[/quote]Great post on there earlier to the effect that they were beaten by a team which had cost less to assemble than Stephen Ireland spent on his latest set of alloys....

Can''t see him getting sacked just yet. Think Lerner et al still the long-term plan and they were much improved against West Brom even though they lost a 2-0 lead. They''ve got Newcastle next and could quite easily win that. It''s the same rhetoric I use for every game it seems, but I honestly think the Newcastle game is massive for them.. Oh and the Millwall game before that away from home in the FA Cup. Just realised they play them this Friday - Millwall will be well up for it too so that''ll be interesting.

Cant offer him that position cos that would mean my mate (no names mentioned as it is top secret) would then lose his job as C C...

As did someone else i know (No names mentioned as it is top secret) When Splat  the Cat was made redundant Splat the Cat  R I P

Cuts Cuts and even more cuts

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Never nice to see a man loose his employment but this would give me great satisfaction .

I''m not sure if I''d rather he gets sacked now or after taking villa down, the latter I think.[/quote]

I would like him to stay so he can really leave Villa in a mess which will probably mean one of the 3 relegation places taken care of!

I said in August he would be a disaster! and would be sacked in January....Not that I dislike Lambert just that I hate Villa and their arrogant smug fans.

Whatever happened to those Villa fans on here giving us all that grief about Labert going to a bigger club and making the top 6, come back now and give it some!

I''d love it if he came back to Carrow Road in May with Villa already cut adrift and us safe. Just hoping we''re not in a situation where we desperately need something from the game.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Have a look at the Villatalk match thread. Serious competition for WACCOE there....[:D]

There''s also a merged '' Paul Lambert '' thread on there. At 350-plus pages long the natives are getting restless.

You have to smile.
[/quote]

The buggers banned me, all I did was HEX them!

That''ll teach em''!

I can''t see them sacking him. Unlikely to be able to attract anyone of any calibre due to the lack of funds and lack of quality in the squad.

He did a fantastic job here so quite happy to stand on my own and say I wish him good fortune rather than ill fortune

I would quite like to see Villa relegated because of the smug attitude of their fans during the PL saga.

For the man himself, he did a superb job for us for 3 years.  He walked out on Colchester to join us, so the only surprising thing, when he walked out on us to go to Villa, was that he didn''t go to a bigger club.

He''s basically a mercenary who''s honest in that he''ll work very hard for his current employer, but he''ll move on the moment it suits him. Resenting this is a bit like resenting the fact that a prostitute sleeps with lots of men - it just shows you don''t understand what is on offer.

[quote user="Europe_93"]

He did a fantastic job here so quite happy to stand on my own and say I wish him good fortune rather than ill fortune

[/quote]

Agreed, did an unbelievable job for us and moved on when a better financial offer came along........... hands up all those who wouldn''t do the same.

Mark .Y.

Listening to Talksport earlier today they claim Villa have said Lamberts job is safe even if religated,So think we know what happens next

[quote user="Europe_93"]

[/quote]

I''ll join you with that. He was superb here, get off his back.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Europe_93"]

[/quote]

I''ll join you with that. He was superb here, get off his back.

[/quote]Was he superb for us or were we superb for him? Ask the Villa fans how good a manager he is....

Lambert is out of his depth and in uncharted territory. He is seriously under the cosh, something he never experienced here. I still to this day fail to understand his reasoning to leave for Villa, if he were still here he''d still be hero worshipped and we''d still be in a similar position. He must regret his decision to leave.

I think he''ll regret it if the get relegated. (which is more than likely from viewing the interview) However they probably will have more pulling power if they stay up in terms of money being able to be spent and the size of the club