Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Sacked in the morning....

Losing 8-0, losing to a league 2 team and being near the relegation zone for the entire season would constitute a sacking at most so called ''big'' clubs.

How long till the Villa fans turn on him?

Never nice to see a man loose his employment but this would give me great satisfaction .

I''m not sure if I''d rather he gets sacked now or after taking villa down, the latter I think.

....only problem is that if he is sacked in the morning, there''s a fairly decent recent ex-saints manager potentially waiting in thie wings; you''d fancy him to turn it round, too.

Villa are in a worse position than they were with MacLeish a year ago P45 for sure

A hell of a lot of Villa fans think PL is out of his depth but still blame the owners, and can''t see that any manager of note would be interested in the job if Lambert was to get the sack. Probably true, and he''s a proven Championship manager.... just what they may well need next season.

Lol was just reading the villa forum to see how nuts they were going and they have closed it to non-memebers fcuking brilliant!@