Sign in to follow this  
Canaries R us

Wheres the club leak!!

With Lambert and McNally there were hardly ever stories about who we were going to sign, Yet now it appears that lots of our transfer targets are being announced to the world. Especially with Hughton saying that we are looking at Kamara. Could it be Hughton?? As nice as it is to know a little of who were looking at, i''d much prefer it if we could sneak about doing our business without other clubs knowing. I know agents will do it but this window seems to be far more public than normal.The only other time i can think of where our approach was made so public was fat Fry trying to drum up the price for C.M.Sdiscuss OTBC 

Ever hear about Whittaker or Tetty or Bassong or even Turner?

They still keep it behind closed doors, but were after a striker and we have''t signed 1, its a journos paradise!

[quote user="Lincolnshire Canaries"]With Lambert and McNally there were hardly ever stories about who we were going to sign, Yet now it appears that lots of our transfer targets are being announced to the world. Especially with Hughton saying that we are looking at Kamara. Could it be Hughton??
As nice as it is to know a little of who were looking at, i''d much prefer it if we could sneak about doing our business without other clubs knowing. I know agents will do it but this window seems to be far more public than normal.
The only other time i can think of where our approach was made so public was fat Fry trying to drum up the price for C.M.S

discuss

OTBC 

[/quote]

You are assuming the leaks have come from NCFC when there are always at least three other possible sources - the other club, the player or the agent.

Wouldn''t be surprised if it was our end to show Celtic if they don''t accept our offer we will shop elsewhere. They can then decide if they want to risk having to accept smaller bids in the summer or hooper leaving for free in 18 months.