Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

How would you spend £12M

Just a hypothetical question here really and curious to see which strikers, from those we have been heavily linked with recently, fans would most want to see at Norwich.

So you have £12M to spend and the player, hypothetical, value is below, so how would you spend it.

Graham - £6M

Hooper - £9M

Wolfsvinkel - £12M

Kei - £3M

Mackie - £4M

For me it would have to be Graham and Mackie, these two would be preferred two regardless of price. Graham IMO is a younger and better version of Holt and Mackie knows where the net is and his work ethic is great. I also think these two would be the most likely signings. Swansea don''t want Graham and with the QPR revolution i doubt Mackie is needed

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]RVW for me... He would be a class signing![/quote]Who does this Rip Van Winkle play for? [:^)]

I wouldnt touch Graham and Mackie with long stick.

So either Wolfsvinkel or Hooper and Kei. ( Kei is just a bonus ^^ )

Wolfsvinkel has ability to come anything and normaly hyped dutch strikers have done the deal if they get enought delivery.

Flog off a load of the squad that just aren''t upto it and buy Hooper and Wolf Dick. I''d go for quality over quantity

I''m sure both would be massive signings for us.

I don''t buy into all the crap about Hooper not being proven in EPL , even if he cost £8m I bet he would be worth every penny and his class will shine through.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Flog off a load of the squad that just aren''t upto it and buy Hooper and Wolf Dick. I''d go for quality over quantity I''m sure both would be massive signings for us. I don''t buy into all the crap about Hooper not being proven in EPL , even if he cost £8m I bet he would be worth every penny and his class will shine through.[/quote]

You have £12m to buy RVW and need another £8m from squad players....who would you sell to raise that? Surman, Barnett, Tierney, Smith...?

Kei and Austin for me, and Curtis Davies

That would be tidy business for 12M

I''d pay off my mortgage and then a few holidays, give my notice and put a bit in the bank!

Probably a few cars and loose women (not the tv programme) lol

I''d buy a 67 Chevy Impala...

Or Mackie, Kie and Graham by gambling some of the £12 million to make the extra million.

Maybe the club should just put the £12 million on Buy Art in the 3:45 at Lingfield tomorrow. 3/1 at the moment, so would walk away with a nice £48 million to spend, we could probably loan Messi for the rest of the season with that money...

i think thats irrelevant Joanna, i''d have a 67 Impala, so would be perfectly happy. I suppose I could pay a taller person who looks like Sam Winchester to sit next to me in the car while I drive around...

And by the way, feel free to have a punt on Buy Art, dead cert. Well, maybe. Well, George Baker is riding it and he''s my favourite jockey, so its irrelevant wether he will win or not... But decent chance he''ll hit the back of the net with that horse tomorrow. I hope.

How about this?

Curtis Davies £2m (Birmingham City)

Liam Bridcutt £3m (Brighton)

Kei Kamara £1.2m (Kansas City)

Rafik Djebbour £2m (Olympiakos)

Alfred Finnbogason £3.5m (Heerenveen)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Total; £11.7m

... Not completely sure about Finnbogason,

£3.5m may be enough to nab him but they might want more

None will happen anyway so it probably doesn''t matter :(

I would stop messing about with stupid little bids that just alert other clubs to our intentions and that perhaps certain players are for sale...

Would go in for the Wolf, 12 Mill all in.

I''d still go British and big. All out for Graham and Hoops. Problem is, other clubs are in for these so the price could quicky rise from what we are willing to pay.