Sign in to follow this  
Mervmeister

Enquired about Mbokani? Cant translate....

Anyone able to translate this? Ones i tired make no sense at all but seem to ne abke to make out a few parts. Seems we have made an enquiry to me.....

http://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2013-01-26/mbokani-zegt-nee-tegen-norwich

I would rather that stuff like this would not get out so we can actually sign someone without having a bidding war.

Seems we really are looking at players a class above now though which is good even if just enquiring. Ambition certainly seems to be there.

He''s rejected us anyway it seems so it doesn''t matter

Google translation

Mbokani says ''no'' to Norwich

Norwich City wanted Dieumerci Mbokani incorporate. Both as Anderlecht striker thanked for the offer, writes The News. Mbokani continues until the end of the season at Anderlecht.

Norwich made ​​a creditable attempt Mbokani to attract, but captures bone at both club and player. The Congolese striker from Anderlecht aiming higher with a possible transfer.

Moreover purple and white not going to Mbokani for a bargain to let go. There will be a lot of money on the table should be placed at the inaugural Golden Boot pluck away.

Ah makes more sense than translators. Tried. Some weird things but can definitely make out whats gone on. Cheers.

Credible attempt seems good, atleats we trying for guys like this even if dont come off :)

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Anyone able to translate this? Ones i tired make no sense at all but seem to ne abke to make out a few parts. Seems we have made an enquiry to me.....

http://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2013-01-26/mbokani-zegt-nee-tegen-norwich[/quote]Mbokani is latest name linked with Norwich.  Player said "I am fully aware as nobody has heard of me there will be disappointment and anger on the Pink Un message board.  I understand I am not very famous in Norfolk and therefore I must be a waste of money and a living breathing example of the club''s lack of ambition if I were to join.  Sadly I have no intention of leaving my current club for Norwich City.  Therefore I remain a living breathing example of the club''s lack of ambition, even by not joining.  Trust this is clear."

[quote user="Renskay"]I would rather that stuff like this would not get out so we can actually sign someone without having a bidding war.[/quote]

Unfortunately with the players we are now looking at, there are always going to be leaks from clubs/agents trying to get further bids so that they can get the best price possible.  We are going to have to put up with this I''m afraid.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mervmeister"]Anyone able to translate this? Ones i tired make no sense at all but seem to ne abke to make out a few parts. Seems we have made an enquiry to me.....

http://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2013-01-26/mbokani-zegt-nee-tegen-norwich[/quote]Mbokani is latest name linked with Norwich.  Player said "I am fully aware as nobody has heard of me there will be disappointment and anger on the Pink Un message board.  I understand I am not very famous in Norfolk and therefore I must be a waste of money and a living breathing example of the club''s lack of ambition if I were to join.  Sadly I have no intention of leaving my current club for Norwich City.  Therefore I remain a living breathing example of the club''s lack of ambition, even by not joining.  Trust this is clear."

[/quote]
To be fair Mbokani is not some unknown quantity. I''ve been aware of him since he was at Standard Liege, and I barely watch any European footie. I agree with your general point, but Mbokani isn''t some random name who no-one''s ever heard of from the Burkina Faso 3rd division. He''s been playing top flight European football for several years now.

I found another article on him aswell

...It seems we tried to sign him in the summer and he rejected us then aswell

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1284/Anderlecht/article/detail/1569009/2013/01/26/Mbokani-had-afgelopen-zomer-geen-trek-in-Norwich.dhtml

Here''s the Google translation.

"Mbokani last summer had no appetite in Norwich"

Anderlecht striker Dieumerci Mbokani won the Golden Shoe last Wednesday. Currently he spends with his homeland at the Africa Cup of Congo, where his wife spoke with La Dernière Heure. "Mbokani not leave Anderlecht this winter," she assured the Anderlecht fans.

Marlène Mbokani wants to continue her pregnancy in Belgium. "That''s the truth. Dieumerci feels good to Anderlecht. Anderlecht He dreams of a second title to bestow and to re-qualify for the Champions League. Thereafter he wants only a top transfer decorating."

"Right choice"

In the summer there were contacts with an English club. "We received a written offer from Norwich, but we refused. Anderlecht has even negotiated with them. It is therefore important to make the right choice and if not properly addressed, we will negotiate a renewed contract with Anderlecht. "

"Norwich made ​​a creditable attempt Mbokani to attract, but captures bone at both club and player. "

What position does the bone play? Is it better then Kane?

No ones heard of him, cant understand what he says. He will become a much better player if we don''t sign him. By Feb 1st he will likely be best player in world, almost a cross between Cody any C Martin, a legend never to play here, all because of lack of hambition.

Can''t remember where I saw it but they are keeping hold of him and Biglia untill the summer as they r top of the league. Then they won''t stand in either of their way if they want to move.

His omission from Anderlecht''s squad could have something to do with recent ACN involvement. Interestingly he was voted as the Belgian league''s best player last week. Would be good to get him but not sure we will.

My mistake I''d completely forgotten that DR Congo were in it.

...But it does seem Anderlecht have signed a replacement for him in Samuel Armenteros