Sign in to follow this  
The Heath

Re: Persuasive Worthy - I humbly apologise!

PR at the club isn''t great ... which is a shame as we have so much to shout about (read one of our new strikers'' comments about the setup being better than a certain midlands club!)

Most pundits will bleat on about how great the blues up the road our, in spite of their current financial plight and poor start to the season. All comes down to spin perhaps a signing in this area could really help the club move foward!?

I fully agree with all postings on this subject. I have been one of the contributors not totally convinced about Worthy (still not re first team coaches) and in particular the attitude of the board but well done all connected with the loan signings.

If it doesn''t succeed you certainly won''t hear me complain. All I have ever wanted is for NCFC to behave like a club conducive to the size of support we can attract and show it''s dermination by example and not just by cheap words. This gives supporters and players a big lift and hopefully the media will start to take notice.

I admit this is one of the bees in my bonnet but you must have good relations with the media and it is important that the PR department at the club controls them not the other way round.
As has been said on this board just compare the successful antics of Ipswich PR. Whether we like it or not it does help for players and agents to take notice of us in the first place.

Anyhow. Well done Worthy. When Saturday Comes? Can''t wait!