Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

Guidetti?

Now looking for a loan move to another Premier League club

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8391421/Manchester-City-striker-John-Guidetti-looking-for-loan-move-but-not-to-Italy

Definitely worth a try atleast.

If we can''t get Hooper or whoever else Hughton is looking at signing permanently, then this guy would definitely do for me.

In fact i''d be quite happy if he were number one target. Surely Hooper will cost more now than in 6 months, unless of course he does something wonderful in the CL. January fees are normally inflated, Celtic don''t need to sell unless he forces them too (which I don''t think he will at this stage, he might want to come here, but its probably not in his best interests to get too upset about it at this moment in time) and they would need to replace him immediately.

I would have thought Guidetti would have already found a club, appeared to have a fantastic time out on loan last season in Holland, he was Ill in the summer wasn''t he? But I would have thought something would have been lined up so he went straight out in Jan. To be honest, there might even be a decent chance of buying him, could be another Sturidge for them, looks like he''ll make it into the first team, but doesn''t quite make it so just leaves. Aguero and Ballotelli are fairly young, Tevez and Dzecko aren''t too old I don''t think, so where does he fit in?

YES ******* PLEASE!!

I''ve wanted him down here the minute he returned from his previous loan spell. He wants a loan, which is great but would man city be interested in selling him at the end of the season if he was happy to stay? Will he get a place on the bench at city in the next 3/4 years? Aguero/Tevez/Dzeko/Balotelli all ahead of him in pecking order.

What?

How on earth do you lot keep popping up?

Garrido does not count as a loan. Surely everyone in the whole world knows this by now? Even I know it.

GP - How is it, that after you had your little hissy crying fit and ''left'' the board (for about 20 minutes), you''re even more of an annoying twunt than you were before?Seriously, if you can''t respond to someone without making a smart-arse comment then don''t bother responding at all.

And if you can''t respond to someone without insulting them maybe you shouldn''t respond?

Is there nothing that annoys you? Well clearly there is, me. The amount of people I have seen in the past few days say we already have two loans, when it was said when he signed and at various stages through the season International loans don''t count towards the 2 loan cap.

Its been posted by different people in many different threads, I don''t understand how so many people still don''t know.

And I can respond to someone without making a smart arse comment, did you see how many posts I made yesterday? Have you felt the need to make that comment in reply to any of them? No I don''t think so.

P.S

I didn''t have a hissy fit and leave the board crying, and I was gone more than 20 minuets, and about 70% of the reasons I wanted to stop posting had nothing to do with the message board. But what do you care, don''t let little things like facts and you knowing nothing at all about me get in the way of your very hypocritical attack.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]P.S

I didn''t have a hissy fit and leave the board crying, and I was gone more than 20 minuets, and about 70% of the reasons I wanted to stop posting had nothing to do with the message board. But what do you care, don''t let little things like facts and you knowing nothing at all about me get in the way of your very hypocritical attack.[/quote]

Came across as a huge hissy fit, actually.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]No doubting his pedigree, but hasn''t he just spent a load of time out injured/ ill?[/quote]

It was an illness caused by food poisoning. If he is genuinely fit again there will be several clubs looking to take him on loan, but Man City might want to keep him. Pellegrini is said to be an admirer.

Might be an option on loan to back Ricky lad up but i wouldn''t want to rely on him until he''s played a few games first.

Listening to talksport the other day and it was made out that he is going to have a chance in the city squad this season. The guy was bought in by Sven and has now had a couple of successful spells out on loan in Holland i think. If City were looking to get him prem experience then we should get in there, the guy is class and now seems to be over his illnesses/injuries.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]P.S

I didn''t have a hissy fit and leave the board crying, and I was gone more than 20 minuets, and about 70% of the reasons I wanted to stop posting had nothing to do with the message board. But what do you care, don''t let little things like facts and you knowing nothing at all about me get in the way of your very hypocritical attack.[/quote]

Comedy gold. Up there with wiz imo

Think he would be a good shout. Certainly not going to be a Harry Kane considering what he achieved in Holland. cant see him getting much game time at Man City even if Pellegrini is an admirer. Would be an excellent signing if we were to pursue him

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="Gingerpele"]P.S

Comedy gold. Up there with wiz imo[/quote]Gutted I didnt see this first time round