Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Ricky van Wolfswinkel

[quote user="Swollen ankles "]Funny how pollen is based in Britain and not portugal.[/quote]Was that for me?I''m not going to be disrespectful because it''s my first time here and just wanted to know if you guys have any idea about this business.But if you want I can write in portuguese...Em Portugal há rumores de que RvW vai para o Norwich, só nao se sabe o valor da transferencia.Há quem fale em 6 milhoes de euros; outros entre os 13 e 14 milhoes de euros.Nos só detemos salvo erro, 35% or 45% do passe do jogador.Não sei se em Inglaterra/premier league, os clubes não sao obrigados a ter 100% do jogador?Obrigado.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]I think you will find half of Portugal live in Britain anyway.[/quote]Please, don''t be to cocky...I can also say that half Britain goes on vacation to Algarve...

[quote user="Swollen ankles "]Funny how pollen is based in Britain and not portugal.[/quote]I seem to recall a new poster appearing speaking a faux French patois when Lambert departed claiming that we were going to get the Lille manager. It will take some believing for a new poster with breaking news to ever seem credible. Sadly, every now and again, someone genuine and new will be dismissed, but you will need to give us something more interesting Mario.

[quote user="Desert Fox"][quote user="Swollen ankles "]Funny how pollen is based in Britain and not portugal.[/quote]I seem to recall a new poster appearing speaking a faux French patois when Lambert departed claiming that we were going to get the Lille manager. It will take some believing for a new poster with breaking news to ever seem credible. Sadly, every now and again, someone genuine and new will be dismissed, but you will need to give us something more interesting Mario.[/quote]didn''t know you guys were so,(cant remember the expression), when you suspect about someone...it''s difficult to me to prove anything, because the forum doesn''t allow anything, like images...but if you have google + its easy to confirm...

[quote user="Surfbird"]Hi Gezep, well spotted and here it is in full

Chris Hughton has set his sights on bringing Sporting Lisbon forward Ricky van Wolfswinkel to Carrow Road. TFM understands that a bid in the region of £5million has been agreed with Sporting Lisbon and the Dutch forward is now travelling to Norwich to discuss terms. Due to the terrible financial state of the club Sporting have seen the offer as too good to turn down and the Dutch forward could well make his debut this weekend. Van Wolfswinkel has found the net six times this season in a struggling Sporting team and has scored on a regular basis for the Lisbon side since his move from Dutch side Utrecht.[/quote]

This is interesting and far lower than previous rumoured bids. I wonder if that £5M actually reflects the 35% share Sporting have in his sale value, if so that would take the total price to around £12-13M, which would be in line with his sell on clause, but who knows!

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Well we don''t wish to be disrespectful to you ever Polen so welcome to this forum.

Now give us your Wolfswinkel[/quote]LOL. the problem is that the club is on a bailout (i believe its the term). We have a very bad president who basically in these 2 years, sank the club. No titles, no victories, 100 million euros of bank debt (over the 150 that we already had).Since the club is like based on the supporters (they vote for the presidents and teams that run the club), part of them made a movement in order to have new elections.basically, with the fear of getting out, the president is now selling everyone in order to recover the money that he got from some funds and some "financial friends"

Polen,Sorry, but once bitten and all that. Tell us something we dont already know. There is many an idle binner out there trying to deflect from their own woes.

don''t know how to edit the posts...I''m not saying that RvW is definitely going to Norwich.These are latest rumors (not the ones from 5 days ago) with 3 or 4 hours.What was being said here in Portugal was Norwich, Newcastle, probably Tottenham and Fiorentina from Italy, but some of them were just agent talks in order to see if anyone would bite, basically soundbytes...As I cannot prove anything, please appear in www.forumscp.com and see what is being discussed there.

[quote user="Desert Fox"]Polen,Sorry, but once bitten and all that. Tell us something we dont already know. There is many an idle binner out there trying to deflect from their own woes.[/quote]the initial idea was the opposite.I''ve register in order to know if you guys had more infos on the business and not the way around :p

Bert,Very funny! You nearly had me going.Now my Portuguese friend. Any binner can google another clubs forum. Tell us something that we dont already know. What are they saying on the forum?P.S. Its kind of funny how you have not queried what a binner is? Do they have these in Lisbon?

[quote user="Desert Fox"]Bert,Very funny! You nearly had me going.Now my Portuguese friend. Any binner can google another clubs forum. Tell us something that we dont already know. What are they saying on the forum?P.S. Its kind of funny how you have not queried what a binner is? Do they have these in Lisbon?[/quote]To be honest, I dont know what a binner is... what they are saying is based on 2 different posts from 2 different users (one of them has some good infos inside the club structure) saying that is going to be sold during the winter transfer season, and basically that user said: "Good luck with the canaries."the only club we know with this bird (and mentioned in the rumors is Norwich)

All I can see on that forum is you discussing who you should get in to replace the wolf. And someone suggesting it MUST be a proven european player and not someone like the Everton striker Stracqualursi who failed to adapt to european footbal despite good goalscoring numbers.

Hey Polen, I see your doppleganger from Lille has reappeared tonight. Suffolk must be really boring for you to try to wind us up. By the way, who are you signing before the deadline. Enjoy L1 chump.

[quote user="Desert Fox"]Hey Polen, I see your doppleganger from Lille has reappeared tonight. Suffolk must be really boring for you to try to wind us up. By the way, who are you signing before the deadline. Enjoy L1 chump.[/quote]Lol...you think im from Ipswich? that''s funny...My friend, I''ve came here with the best intentions. To know if you had any news besides the ones we have...Personally, in order to avoid misunderstandings here is my fb mail. mariohenriques@sapo.pt.send me a pm and i will reply in a minute...

Where did mention Ipswich Luc? I thought you were supported Lille? Goodnight saddo and wish you all the worst in your struggle with mighty posh et al.

[quote user="Desert Fox"]Where did mention Ipswich Luc? I thought you were supported Lille? Goodnight saddo and wish you all the worst in your struggle with mighty posh et al.[/quote]You wrote Suffolk, when i''ve entered in google it appears a county with the city of Ipswich...since they are in the championship, i though you believe i was an ipswich fan...still waiting for the FB pm in order to prove that you are wrong :)

That Sporting site are all saying the same with as polen.

But they don''t believe they will get 5million euros for him, making 17m euros. (i.e 5m for 35%).

Google translator isn''t friendly, on some of the messages though.

your right Joanna, just saying what they''re saying...

Never thought to check it. (translated below)

If even £ 5M by 35%, meaning that sell for almost € 17m. Does not seem bad deal considering the poor visibility that Sporting has had. terms The only problem is the 35%, and have sold the remaining 65% cheaper. Nor do we know who will replace.

Ler mais: http://www.forumscp.com/index.php?topic=35855.16980#ixzz2JJjaifV4

[quote user="Baracouda"]your right Joanna, just saying what they''re saying...

Never thought to check it. (translated below)

If even £ 5M by 35%, meaning that sell for almost € 17m. Does not seem bad deal considering the poor visibility that Sporting has had. terms The only problem is the 35%, and have sold the remaining 65% cheaper. Nor do we know who will replace.

Ler mais: http://www.forumscp.com/index.php?topic=35855.16980#ixzz2JJjaifV4[/quote]write in portuguese and I will translate everything according to... by the way my user is Marinho (short diminutive of Mario)

[quote user="Baracouda"]To be fair to polen he''s just posted on that forum...

Either it''s been a long time planning, as he has 3852 posts.[/quote]you can easily go there and ask for whatever you want...you will be well received.I''m no doubt, if you have an interest...

It''s official!

I''m officially getting officially excited!!

WOTB:

"Winkle deal done!!!

RVW Should be announced tomorrow done deal that''s from sporting Lisbon chairman"

Then says medical tomorrow.

Please God it''s not ANOTHER wind-up ...