Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Ricky van Wolfswinkel

RVW Interest is over

Portuguese media set to release soon regarding Norwich City having no further interest in RVW after their initial enquiry. Sporting are believed to have wanted in the excess of £7m (plus all the other fees for his 2nd and 3rd party ownership)

[quote user="Jammy Yellow"]RVW Interest is over

Portuguese media set to release soon regarding Norwich City having no further interest in RVW after their initial enquiry. Sporting are believed to have wanted in the excess of £7m (plus all the other fees for his 2nd and 3rd party ownership)[/quote]

Im at ease to deny that.

Do you honest believe that 100% value is 20M £???

10 to 11M pounds for 100% and its yours...

Hi Polen,

Good to have some sensible people on here.

You say price is 11m? my questions is, do you think he would want to come here? What is the feeling, is he genuinely interested?

If you want, you can search what i wrote about this buss.

I have like 30 posts discussing and changing opinions about this.

Ps. You guys should really format the forum...

Sorry just come on here after finishing work and cannot be bothered to trawl through 32 pages of posts, probably most of them arguing with each other and themselves. Thought it was a fair and reasoned question but, meh...

ThThe issue is that im at work and now its difficult to say everything.

When i was saying to search its because in our forum its possible by hitting the nickname, to check the users public messages...

I thought you had this...

[quote user="Carra Rud"]This has "Lucas Biglia" written all over it... alas a non starter, more''s the pity!
[/quote]

I thought biglia was just a rumour, whereas hughton has said he''s interested in Wolfswinkle?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

[quote user="Carra Rud"]This has "Lucas Biglia" written all over it... alas a non starter, more''s the pity![/quote]

I thought biglia was just a rumour, whereas hughton has said he''s interested in Wolfswinkle?

[/quote]Yep I think you are right that was just hype at the time... my point was more of  a "big" potential type players name being touted but it''ll never happen kind of thing lol

[quote user="willo"]

Hi Polen,

Good to have some sensible people on here.

You say price is 11m? my questions is, do you think he would want to come here? What is the feeling, is he genuinely interested?

[/quote]

Yes. Why?

1- Sporting is having a lousy season.

2- the salary will be higher

3- its EPL

4- wo offense, with a good season he can aspire a bigger club that could fight for CL qualifying + better contract.

Kinda dead this one now. Cant see it happening in the next 24 hours. Poland - you seem very keen for your club to shift this player out why so? I would be gutted it your shoes.

I think McNally may go for one more bid with Sporting if he is assured that Hooper is a no go. Whether we can get it done in time i''m not so sure... Medicals etc would need to be done swiftly!

Sorry my bad, just seen on the portugese forum that Sporting have come out and announced that RvW will stay with them until atleast the end of the season. Although their fans say ''don''t trust that 100%''. So that dream seems all over sadly :''(

[quote user="Michael Bates"]I think McNally may go for one more bid with Sporting if he is assured that Hooper is a no go. Whether we can get it done in time i''m not so sure... Medicals etc would need to be done swiftly![/quote]

Medicals can be done after the deadline. All we have to do by the deadline is send the players registration documents and agreements from all parties involved to the FA and anything else can be after the deadline as far as I know.

[quote user="cityislife"]Kinda dead this one now. Cant see it happening in the next 24 hours. Poland - you seem very keen for your club to shift this player out why so? I would be gutted it your shoes.[/quote]

That''s the issue...we don''t :)

He is not Marco van Basten, but at age of 24 is one of the best strikers we have in the last 10 years.

Until yesterday, he was the only striker in the squad (now he sign Niculae, a former player of the club with 31 years but I believe for the bench)

Why I believe that he could be out?

Because at the current moment, almost all the players are at sale, due to a Incompetent Board and a financial crisis.

Because along with rui Patricio (PT GK) he is one of the most valuable assets.

Why the business did not go forward? my guess is that, as I mentioned, the player rights are divided by the Club and 2 funds (one related to Kenyon from chelsea). In england a club must have 100% of the rights so, for that you need to settle with 3 entities, apart the fact that is value is from 10 to 11 million pounds.

[quote user="Nick"]Are we buying this guy or what?[/quote]

The interest was there. But I believe the offer was not enough to satisfy the 3 entities.

My personal opinion is that you may close this, as I don''t believe we will exit in 12 hours or so...

Funny how we all bought into this guy big time.

Some you win some you lose!