Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Ricky van Wolfswinkel

[quote user="Gezep"]Not sure of the validity of this source but I suggest doubtful especially with the reported fee being so low, either way they suggest a fee has been agreed...

http://thefootballmagazine.com/2013/01/28/norwich-want-van-wolfswinkel/[/quote]

right now after reading that i can''t help but to get my hopes up. If we are the only ones to put i offer in i can see them accepting 5m. Maybe they just been holding out for more from another club, which has not happened and now they just need the money. Got a good feeling about this.

Our offer has been reported at twice that (as much as £11m), there is no way he will go for £5. Plus hhe has scored 11 goals this season not 6.

Must have been said before, but he seems a bit small for a striker !!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Wiz"]

Strange how we always used to our deals in private, yet now we go public about our interested targets.

Work it out!...............

[/quote]

Work it out?

How about this, we are now a Premiership side, who survived the first season, and there is more interest us. There were more rumours in the summer than in the previous one. And as much as we''d like to think we''ve always done it in private, that wasn''t actually the case with many transfers we''ve made recently.

"Must have been said before, but he seems a bit small for a striker !!!!!!!!!"

Not been said before because 6'' 1" is not that small for a striker.

[quote user="Wiz"]Strange how we always used to our deals in private, yet now we go public about our interested targets. Work it out!...............[/quote]Like Snodgrass you mean Wiz? [:^)]

Hi Gezep, well spotted and here it is in full

Chris Hughton has set his sights on bringing Sporting Lisbon forward Ricky van Wolfswinkel to Carrow Road. TFM understands that a bid in the region of £5million has been agreed with Sporting Lisbon and the Dutch forward is now travelling to Norwich to discuss terms. Due to the terrible financial state of the club Sporting have seen the offer as too good to turn down and the Dutch forward could well make his debut this weekend. Van Wolfswinkel has found the net six times this season in a struggling Sporting team and has scored on a regular basis for the Lisbon side since his move from Dutch side Utrecht.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]I''m not sure why I''m bothering to answer that, but we haven''t gone public with anything. Paranoid.[/quote]

Oh really?

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_boss_chris_hughton_confirms_interest_in_sporting_lisbon_striker_ricky_van_wolfswinkel_1_1830088

[/quote]

Do you actually understand the meaning of the word "confirm" Wiz? What''s Hughton supposed to do, lie?

[quote user="Surfbird"]Hi Gezep, well spotted and here it is in full

Chris Hughton has set his sights on bringing Sporting Lisbon forward Ricky van Wolfswinkel to Carrow Road. TFM understands that a bid in the region of £5million has been agreed with Sporting Lisbon and the Dutch forward is now travelling to Norwich to discuss terms. Due to the terrible financial state of the club Sporting have seen the offer as too good to turn down and the Dutch forward could well make his debut this weekend. Van Wolfswinkel has found the net six times this season in a struggling Sporting team and has scored on a regular basis for the Lisbon side since his move from Dutch side Utrecht.[/quote]

What?

Where is this from?

Is there anything in this?

[quote user="Bert sneakers"][quote user="Surfbird"]Hi Gezep, well spotted and here it is in full

Chris Hughton has set his sights on bringing Sporting Lisbon forward Ricky van Wolfswinkel to Carrow Road. TFM understands that a bid in the region of £5million has been agreed with Sporting Lisbon and the Dutch forward is now travelling to Norwich to discuss terms. Due to the terrible financial state of the club Sporting have seen the offer as too good to turn down and the Dutch forward could well make his debut this weekend. Van Wolfswinkel has found the net six times this season in a struggling Sporting team and has scored on a regular basis for the Lisbon side since his move from Dutch side Utrecht.[/quote]

What?

Where is this from?

Is there anything in this?[/quote]

The incredible answers to these mysteries lie... WITHIN THIS VERY THREAD! *lightning*

I there, I''m a Sporting Clube Portugal supporter and here in Portugal some people have some info that he is definitely going to sign for Norwich.The fee is somewhat undisclosed. We have rumours saying 5M £; 10 to 11£...very foggy in terms of value.The issue is that we don''t hold the full percentage. part is with a fund.I believe in Premier league a club must have 100% of the player, is it not?Regards,Mario

Ok Alan.

I didn''t know what TFM was, does that make me a bad person?

I don''t pretend to know everything but I''m awfully keen and willing to learn .

Please sir give me another chance

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Ok Alan.

I didn''t know what TFM was, does that make me a bad person?

I don''t pretend to know everything but I''m awfully keen and willing to learn .

Please sir give me another chance[/quote]

Yes, it does. And no.

Would love this to be true, can''t see it myself, linked with some top clubs around Europe previously and apparently different gravy, surely if true (any of it) ''arry would have his dirty mits all over it.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]"Must have been said before, but he seems a bit small for a striker !!!!!!!!!" Not been said before because 6'' 1" is not that small for a striker.[/quote]

Joanna - think you are missing the point !! Or is the "joke" that bad !!