Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Team of the week

Three City players in Garth Crook''s team of the week.

Bassong, Whittaker and Snodgrass...

I am surprised we got three players in. When I opened it up I immediately thought of Snoddy but didn''t think the defence had much chance after conceeding three. Still for some reason garth loves us this season, or is it Hughton he loves? Maybe Garth has a man crush on him.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]

I am surprised we got three players in. When I opened it up I immediately thought of Snoddy but didn''t think the defence had much chance after conceeding three. Still for some reason garth loves us this season, or is it Hughton he loves? Maybe Garth has a man crush on him.

Davo

[/quote]

Whittaker''s goal was worthy of any team of the week.    There could have been four players really, because Holt had a stormer too, scoring and crossing for the Bassong goal.   

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Davo"]

Davo

[/quote]

Whittaker''s goal was worthy of any team of the week.    There could have been four players really, because Holt had a stormer too, scoring and crossing for the Bassong goal.   

[/quote]

I agree with Holt being unlucky but if a goal is good enough for Whittaker to get in the team then the two goals scored by the strikers trumps Holt''s goal and assist.

Still think Crooksy has a man crush on our Hughton though.

Davo

[quote user="Surfer"]Three City players in Garth Crook''s team of the week. Bassong, Whittaker and Snodgrass...[/quote]

Only 3?

Off with his head!

OTBC

Has no-one else noticed that his ''Team of the week'' is pretty much always people who have scored. He fills it up with goalscorers and then anyone else with a big name. I am sure that if both our defenders had shocking games they would still be in the team of the week just for scoring.

(However, on this occasion having watched the game they did deserve to be in team of the week)