Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Dirty Villa Fans

People saying Villas support was excellent need to think again. Most of these fans were drunken fools kicking off in Wetherspoons before the game with the police having to come in and stand between the Norwich and Villa fans.

Walking to the ground and even in the queue to get in there was a bunch trying to start fights with our fans for no apparent reason but being thugs.... the pinnacle was picking on a 16 year old in a city shirt minding his own business and call it sods law not a single steward or policeman about.

Vile Bunch.

I agree.

The police and stewards should be on full alert when they come back in May because this is twice this type of rowdy and loutish behaviour has happened.

My 8 year old was innocently singing Chris Hughtons green and yellow army outside the ground when threatened by a drunken yob who was not quite so brave when confronted by me and several of the people we go to games with.

Not quite sure why they hate us so much you could sort of understand it if it was the other way round. Basically they beat the team ( Bassong aside ) that Lambert would probably have got us relegated with. Always used to like Villa but due to their fans hope at the end of the season our first team beat them to see them relegated.

I walked away from the ground last night, with my City scarf on, right in the middle of a large group of Villa fans singing their heads off.

One Villa fan came up to me and thrust an air microphone under my nose, and said "Well Paul, what do you think of your teams performance tonight"? (btw my name isn''t Paul, for those who didn''t catch on)

We had an enjoyable conversation for the few minutes we were walking up the road, and shook hands as we parted (it was emotional, as I am sure you are picking up on)

Not all Villa fans are like the idiots you saw

Did not see any trouble but they sure were noisy. For me leave the flares in Europe. Setting that thing off was classless and we should be looking to fine Villa for it.

"Nothing wrong with flares, adds to the atmosphere, livens the place up"

Call me PC but no thanks. They reek and can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

[quote user="N city till I die"]Nothing wrong with flares, adds to the atmosphere, livens the place up.[/quote]Yup I agreeEspecially when someone gets blinded or johnny 5 thumbs sets fire to the stadium.

"Especially when someone gets blinded or johnny 5 thumbs sets fire to the stadium."

We can agree on this thread and agree to disagree on the other thread, okay?

[quote user="BWs Cat"]"Especially when someone gets blinded or johnny 5 thumbs sets fire to the stadium."

We can agree on this thread and agree to disagree on the other thread, okay?[/quote]Sounds good to me mate :)

In fairness some Norwich idiot actually let off a flare in the away end at Villa park last season.

Stones and glass houses.

[quote user="N city till I die"]Nothing wrong with flares[/quote]

...until they get caught in your chain while cycling up Gas Hill. Yes, it happened to me.