Sign in to follow this  
Mark Fotheringham City Legend

Adrian Durham getting vocal on twitter.

What a buffoon.

talkSPORTDrive ‏@talkSPORTDrive

All the teams below Norwich except Reading will get better 2nd half of season. Norwich have peaked. That''s why I think they''ll go down.

@poshjohn13 conceded 7 in 2, start of the rot. We''ll see if I''m right. I believe you''ll end up bottom 3. Don''t cry about it.

So Norwich concede 7 goals in 2 games and everything''s ok yeah?

He''s just fishing by trying to be edgy.  Best thing to do would be wait until we''re safe and then play it all back to him rather than biting now, as that''s what he wants.I do agree that he''s a massive horse penis, but it should surely be no surprise that someone working on an AM Radio station is one of those.

Someone ask him if he wants to take a friendly bet with city fans over it.We pitch in raise a few hundred and he pitches in out of his velvet lined pockets. Come end of the season he has to come to our final away game and hand his money over to a designated spokes person and publically applogise.If he really is billy big spuds he will be all over this  ( or more proable refuse to take the bet and lose all face )

Incidentally, he also said we won''t win a single Premier game in 2013.

[quote user="N city till I die"]Ignore the idiot he probably cant name our starting eleven
[/quote]

Driving home from Cambridge tonight I listerned to the P....k he claims he don''t hate Norwich,thats his opinion, AND MY OPINION IS, HE''s a brain dead moron

The guys a dickhead to be honest. I actually like Talksport and listen to it quite a bit. There are some very good presenters on there, unfortunately Durham is not one of them and is giving his fellow employees a bad name.

I switched it on in the car on the way home from work on Monday and he was going on about ''open top us'', that''s his latest phrase for saying people are celebrating for not achieving anything basically. He accused Norwich fans of that, aft we went 10 games unbeaten. He said swansea were weakened with Leon Britton being missingn Saturday. Obviously didn''t take the time out to see that we were weakened by the absence of Ruddy and Tettey!

Last week he was havng a go at the friendly trophy after the Sunderland game. A minor thing that was introduced because of the good behaviour by fans at the 1985 final, in an era of violence. He picked up on it and belittled us because of that, even though there was hardly anyone going on about it!

The blokes a tool.

Durham is a wind up merchant. He is doing it to provoke strong reactions and debate. If you bite you are basically giving him the reaction he wants. The reality is Norwich need 18 points from 22 games to pretty much guarantee survival. If we don''t at the very least stay up from this position that is absolutely criminal.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Incidentally, and just as a point of pedantry, you can''t get vocal on Twitter.[/quote]I know. Nobody listens to a word I type! [:S]

He is a journalist - his job is get peoples'' attention and raise the profile of his organisation: the validity of his statements are of no consideration to him or his organisation. The very fact that a few more people have heard of him and Talksport is "mission accomplished:" an end in its own right.

Some need to break the naive belief that there is any significant relationship between what the media say and the truth. The two overlap occasionally but that is about as far as it goes.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I hate these journalists with their opinions.

[/quote]

Who is he/she?

OTBC

[/quote]

Never heard of it

Except that he says that he expects us to beat Posh 5 or 6 nil and that proves nothing other than they are even worse than we are.

People are right to say that he''s making these claims to be controversial. He''s always having a go at Arsenal so we are in good company.

Think of Adrian durham as the negative posters on here, can''t wait to have a pop when something goes wrong about Norwich.

I think it sums it up that Darren gough (durhams co presenter) knows more about football than this twonk, which by the way is not a lot!

According to Durham we were lucky to beat Sunderland and Swansea, we lose the second half of matches, Swansea had a weakened team and a rubbish goalie. He said we will plummet in the second half of the season and slags off Norwich fans as pathetic for celebrating the longest unbeaten run in the Prem and that nobody else cares.

He is an unpleasant and vindictive radio host on a station which has some decent other provocative but not nasty presenters. He picks on everyone and everything and calls anyone who disagrees with him names. His show is terrible so I very rarely listen to it, just by chance I heard his rant at us on Monday. However Alan Brazil in the morning is pretty good and fair, and Stan Collymore is amazing.

[quote user="Mark Fotheringham City Legend"]Talksport host on Radio 5. and Chops, I don''t have a problem with people writing opinions. But you must agree that it''s very unprofessional way to write.[/quote]

I''d like to go to the top of the Pedant List by pointing out that Talksport & Radio 5 are different radio stations.

I feel much better now.

I heard the same thing on the radio last night. The man is clearly on the wind up, as he knows it''l provoke a reaction. He also said we''re the worst team in premier league history, which is factually incorrect for our previous season in the premier league and this season. (Not to mention any of our previous seasons in the top flight)

I heard it last night as well and I was very tempted to ring in which is exactly what this tool wants.I much prefer Stan Collymore - particularly his monday night show. Collymore isnt biased (apart from towards Villa sometimes), he is fair.

[quote user="Real Dr Crafty BSc PhD DipEM "] that proves nothing other than they are even worse than we are. [/quote]

I do hope you have not returned to your doom and gloom mode Dr.Crafty by suggesting they are even worse than we are.

[quote user="paul moy"]Just further proof as if it was needed is that twitter is just a haven for trolls and morons. [/quote]

Spot on!

Easy work for ''journalists'' who sit on their arse pressing buttons on a phone.