Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Norwich fan to sing anthem on Talksport now

I never listen to talksh*t - tried it once, never again - so don''t know who this plank is. I take it he''s a binner? How do these people get air time?

Patrick winner on 8.5   

Matt 8.0  apparently sung it on pitch for Help for Heroes last season.  Missed out ''Bravo'' in the lyrics.

William 7.5 had an attack of nerves and lacked passion

Well done though guys !!

Sounds appalling sung individually in the chanting way we sing it these days. Much better collectively.Typically one fan sang ''Oh, win or die''!!! But I''m sure I hear this a lot at the ground and a lot people don''t even know the words. It''s ''Bravo! Win or Die!''And it''s ''Hurrah! We''ve scored a goal!'' not ''Oh we''ve scored''.Idiots.

He says these things as he will always get a response from us. as someone on here has mentioned. We are best to just ignore him til the end of the season, when we finish 10th and remind him using that fact that he knows nothing.

"And it''s ''Hurrah! We''ve scored a goal!'' not ''Oh we''ve scored''"

I used to think I was the one getting it wrong when I was younger because I sung "Hurrah" instead of "Oh".

It''s sung too quickly in my opinion as well. Needs to be more like (dare I say it) YNWL. Slooooower and more passionate.

• What chance do we have in finding fans who know the words when the Club can''t get it right, just look in the Canary Store where the words run around the walls, it should be Kick off, throw it in not kick it off as they have put and don''t get me started on scrummage instead of scrimmage.

And it''s ''Hurrah! We''ve scored a goal!'' not ''Oh we''ve scored''"

I used to think I was the one getting it wrong when I was younger because I sung "Hurrah" instead of "Oh".

It''s sung too quickly in my opinion as well. Needs to be more like, dare I say it, YNWL. Slooooower and more passionate.
All our songs need to be sung slower however this appears impossible with our fans ridiculous need to clap as fast as they possibly can to each and every song!!! STOP IT!!!!

It needs to be sung at half the speed for full spine tingling effect. Just like the speeded up version of you''ll never get a job sounds rubbish.

Otbc is at least a genuine football anthem, compared to the likes of ynwa which are just songs adopted on the terraces. I am immensely proud of our song, that gobshite on talkshite is just jealous. He needs to be outed as a binner.