Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

ON TO SATURDAY. Forget yesterday.

Bly, I get you entirely but why do you need to make your own thread on this subject when there is one on it already?

You do this every game like you feel your opinion is more superior than anyone else''s?

Why? In less than 49 characters...go

[quote user="Ted Danson"]Bly, I get you entirely but why do you need to make your own thread on this subject when there is one on it already? You do this every game like you feel your opinion is more superior than anyone else''s? Why? In less than 49 characters...go[/quote]

Which one were you thinking that I should have put it on?

And maybe whilst you''re about you could tell us why you felt the need to change your forum name recently? I mean I''ve been old Bly for about 9 years now.

OTBC

Just be grateful Bly that somebody responded to one of the 5 threads you started yesterday.[:P]

Mind you there is another one further down that needs a bump.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Just be grateful Bly that somebody responded to one of the 5 threads you started yesterday.[:P]

Mind you there is another one further down that needs a bump.[;)]

[/quote]

When does Lappy''s shift start today?

OTBC

Because I''m a dynamic young upstanding member of the society

Whereas your an old decrepit druggie who probably hasn''t worked out how to change a username on here yet

Poor banter BBB

I''m perfectly entitled to give my opinion without fear of being criticised by the likes of you LDC

What? Lol

So you are suggesting that because I challenged Bly for starting a duplicate thread for the umpteenth time, that''s the same as you attacking me?

Have a word with yourself

[quote user="Ted Danson"]What? Lol

So you are suggesting that because I challenged Bly for starting a duplicate thread for the umpteenth time, that''s the same as you attacking me?

Have a word with yourself[/quote]

No, dipstick, you criticised me for expressing an opinion - but that''s exactly what you were doing to Bly with your first post on this thread - as I said - pot............

"They were good sweets though ill give you that "

Indeed. The dipstick was one of a select few of sweets I used to enjoy as a child. I used to buy a box of chocolates called "Inner circle".