Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Help please, i'm an idiot

I''m about to arrive in Norwich on the train having left my ticket for the game at home. Has anyone done this before? Will the ticket office take pity on me?

I do happen, oddly, to have my passport on me, as well as a picture of the ticket on my phone! Might help?

I have got the card. Hopefully with passport I''d, card, a picture of the ticket, and lots of begging will be enough!

Don the same myself, if you had it posted to you all you need to do is give your address and they will print a replacement for you.They are good in that ticket office--- nice people !

Agree with swindon, excellent service very helpful, if you paid by credit card, have email addy, or Id they can sort it out. Gotta say they are great, makes a change in this day & age when everyone seems to be so obstructive.

see a1, plenty of company in the idiot league. i, too, am a total idiot, though i have never done this particular piece of idiocy.

As others have said you should have no problem. I have never found anyone in the ticket office anything else but extremely helpful[Y]

Cheers people, you''re dead right. They just ran me off another one without hesitation. Lots of lovely ladies in there ;)

OTBC