Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Where's Wiz

who cares. its wiz, he''s probably on another messege board pis*ing other fans people off, or he''s not on here because he once again think hughton is useless following our loss at villa

The guy who setup an account with the sole intent of winding wiz up misses wiz?

Shocked? I''m not

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Haven''t seen the old boy for ages, hope he''s Ok.[/quote]He''ll be spending all day at the panto where he can change from "Oh no he isn''t" to "oh yes he is" in the space of a few seconds without ridicule.

I hope he doesn''t mind me saying ,but the ''ol boy has been unwell and in hospital,out now,and I''m sure he''ll be back on here soon stickin'' it to all his favourites quite soon!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Haven''t seen the old boy for ages, hope he''s Ok.[/quote]

He''ll be spending all day at the panto where he can change from "Oh no he isn''t" to "oh yes he is" in the space of a few seconds without ridicule.

[/quote]

But so many of you join in, I love it!!!

Having seen he has been in hospital I would just like to say hope you are on the mend Wiz.

The guy who setup an account with the sole intent of winding wiz up misses wiz?

Shocked? I''m not

I think Wiz now enjoys more being on other teams message boards. He is certainly quite active on the We Are The Rangers Boys and Villa Talk boards. This may surprise some of you, but he seems to reasonably well tolerated on these boards, as far as opposition fans. It seems like he gets less stick than on here!

Sorry to hear that Wiz has been poorly, I wish him all the best for good recovery and look forward to his return to this board....yes, I''m serious.......I enjoy his posts and then love the over the top responses he often get''s from certain other posters on here, who will I am sure be missing him terribly.... 

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Haven''t seen the old boy for ages, hope he''s Ok.[/quote]He''ll be spending all day at the panto where he can change from "Oh no he isn''t" to "oh yes he is" in the space of a few seconds without ridicule.[/quote]

But so many of you join in, I love it!!!

Having seen he has been in hospital I would just like to say hope you are on the mend Wiz.

[/quote]I would echo that.  Get well soon, you contrary old codger [:)]

[quote user="Ted Danson"]The guy who setup an account with the sole intent of winding wiz up misses wiz?

Shocked? I''m not[/quote]

New York, New York, so good he posted it twice.