Sign in to follow this  
pablofarmer

McNally tweet

Some good news, might know before game today.

Any ideas?

I would of thought it maybe is not transfer related unless it is Garrido making loan a signing.

So any ideas?

Maybe they are going to put a Santa hat, Ferret and Lollipop under every seat today as an Xmas gift from Ncfc!!

Think I''m going to get there extra early now as I want to play with my Ferret before the game starts :)

Two things I''ve heard!

McNastys taken note of Tom Cavengoobledygookdishs ramblings on here about relocating and has come to an agreement with the Broads authority to construct a floating 80,000 "New Nest" stadium which will float about on the Norfolk Broads!

Aparently one of the advantages of the idea will be that the stadium will float to a different part of the Broads every home game meaning that fans will sometimes have a shorter distance to go to home games and different sights every time. Train users will be able to board "Canary River Express" barghs at the Nelson Hotel that will take them direct to the stadium. The barghs will also stop at various points along the way!

The second thind I heard was Mcnasty himself won £2.50 on the Euromillions last night!

He said something about a contract with Coors, so I''m guessing one of the stands is either going to change sponsor (South Stand) or get a sponsor Barclay, City Stand.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what an idiot, serves me right for checking twitter as soon as I wake up.

I''ll get my coat and leave.

[quote user="pablofarmer"]At least you can laugh at yourself, fair play![/quote]

I can never remember my Twitter account details, so guess Im a big twit

[quote user="sjs7"] Think I''m going to get there extra early now as I want to play with my Ferret before the game starts [/quote]

You''ll go blind! [H]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Hughton manager of the month for November ? has this been announced yet[/quote]We dont want that, its the Kiss of Death !

He said something like "Yesterday was a good day" so I would imagine it''s a new contract for Wes. An extension or new three year deal. Something like that.

I also did think maybe it could be a deal for a player who will join us on Jan 1st.

However, new contract announcements are usually made before a game whereas new signings are usually announced as soon as paperwork is signed. Therefore I think it''s most likely a new contract.

I would actually be surprised if it was Garrido as I thought they said they were going to wait to see how some of the rest of the season goes.

Would be pleased with that though.

i can only think of one bogoff i, and most other posters, would like and it does not involve one of the playing staff. can you guess bumptious ?

No other club will want Howson or Surman, Mungo''s appraisal will have reached their scouting system and word passed on that they are not worth having. Pity that, we might have got away with it, if it hadn''t been for that meddling kid....