Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

For the attn odf SDP

Pete, how is it possible for people to change their user name to someone''s that already exists?     People are copying my user name now.  Surely that shouldn''t happen? If someone tries to use the same name isn''t that stopped at source?       If you try and use a name that already exists on most forum''s you are told to change it to a unique one.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]Pete, how is it possible for people to change their user name to someone''s that already exists?     People are copying my user name now.  Surely that shouldn''t happen? If someone tries to use the same name isn''t that stopped at source?       If you try and use a name that already exists on most forum''s you are told to change it to a unique one.  

[/quote]So we''re on a long unbeaten/winning run and all you can find to moan about is people on a messageboard?Wow.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]BORE OFF LDC

It was funny at first but now your whining is getting pathetic[/quote]

No, its a fair point.  Two other posters - for the fun of it - have changed their name to the one I use.   That should not happen on any forum.    Duplicate names should not be possible. 

There''s more important things to worry about and you''re on about someone using your name?

Last time I checked it''s a free country, your moaning was funny at first but its just got boring now....

Mummy, he nipped me. Mummy he called me names. Mummy he copies everything I say.

This forum used to be some kind of escape from whingeing kids. Now it''s in front of my eyes as well as in me ears.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="refjezdavies"]BORE OFF LDC

No, its a fair point.  Two other posters - for the fun of it - have changed their name to the one I use.   That should not happen on any forum.    Duplicate names should not be possible. 

[/quote]Instead of taking all this unnecessary flak on here when something like this crops up why not e-mail SDP on his Archant address ?Just a thought....[:|]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="refjezdavies"]BORE OFF LDC

[/quote]Instead of taking all this unnecessary flak on here when something like this crops up why not e-mail SDP on his Archant address ?Just a thought....[:|][/quote]

Yes, I''d thought of that - but thought, no, I''ll be open about it.    

Oh, well,   it was fun while it lasted.    I''m off.

Sadly due to the age of the boards, and possibly some coding faults, it does seem possible to duplicate names (I''m not sure how that works!)

There was another AJ on here, a Villa fan I believe

"I think it''s disgusting, how dare anybody change their name on an online forum????? I mean... It''s real life after all .... Isn''t it??!! "

Bag o'' shyte?

Okaaay.

Now it is obviously not the most important thing in the World, and just from a different angle, but can someone answer me why some of you have changed your usernames before?