12 Stoke 6 1 7

13 Sunderland 6 -2 7

14 Liverpool 6 -3 5

15 Aston Villa 6 -4 5

16 Wigan 7 -6 5

17 Reading 6 -5 3 18 Southampton 6 -8 3

19 Norwich 7 -12 3

20 QPR 7 -10 2

I just cant believe it. I thought we would be in a relegation scrap after the early part of this season, said so on here and just cant really believe what has happened. Congratulations to players and management, well done!

I will be honest and say I thought so too. I just didn''t see where we went from the Liverpool game. It was that abject and lacking in any kind of organisation. Absolutely stunning turnaround.

If we could combine this run with a win or 2 at the start of the season...but then we may not have gone on this run! All I know is..I don''t want it to end! I would a point at West Brom right now as it''s going to be a massively tough game (as they all are it seems). I''ll be keeping an eye on their form today - hoping for a draw to see us stay above Swans and keep us in touching distance of the top places[:P]

Who do we cheer on monday? Lose a space to the Arse and keep Reading stuck in the mire or.....

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Absolutely any "gimmick" account where the poster "cleverly" or "amusingly" types in character, is a tw@t.[/quote]Now look here my good man, if you can''t be civil I might just have to send my footman and butler round to give you a severe thrashing!!! [:D]

[quote user="Herman "]Who do we cheer on monday? Lose a space to the Arse and keep Reading stuck in the mire or.....[/quote]Safety first, keep Reading at the bottom.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Alan_Grey"]Absolutely any "gimmick" account where the poster "cleverly" or "amusingly" types in character, is a tw@t.[/quote]

Now look here my good man, if you can''t be civil I might just have to send my footman and butler round to give you a severe thrashing!!! [:D]
[/quote]

£2 a ticket to raise funds for Lord Horn''s new season ticket [;)]

It''s a shame we''re on minus 6 GD, it looks out of place with all the positive GD. But it is the pts that counts and the table does make for good viewing =)

We are in a fantastic position and need to keep it up, look to get to thirty points as soon as we can. It all matters at the end of the season, we need to be in this league.

Can''t wait for some quality additions this January and then again in the summer.

It is an amazing team effort.

Whilst the tables makes for pleasant viewing right now, it means diddy squat compared to the table in mid May 2013, EG, the end of the season!

Right now in real terms we''re 18 points away from guaranteed Premiership membership in 2013/14.

We''ve got work to do and can''t afford to get complacent!

[quote user="smooth"]We are in a fantastic position and need to keep it up, look to get to thirty points as soon as we can. It all matters at the end of the season, we need to be in this league.

Can''t wait for some quality additions this January and then again in the summer.

It is an amazing team effort.[/quote]We do, butI think we''ll all breathe easier if we can get to 40. [;)]

I''d be happy with a couple of draws and two points from the next two games - happier with three points - ecstatic with four and six points garnered would possibly witness my giving my Polish employee a Christmas bonus.

It''s the "ever so ''umble" I feel most sorry for. It must make for very painful reading at the moment. 10 places above 17th spot and 10 points above as well. We will have to lose the next 12 games in a row to get us ''on track''.

Even the 40 point grovellers must be suffering. We need to lose our next 8 games to get ourselves ''on track'' for them.

Otherwise if we continue our present form (16 games) we will finish on around 60 points. Which based on previous seasons usually gives a top 6 place (or higher). Which could meab a possible European place, but certainly an extra £5m in prize money above the £7m we received last season.

"ever so ''umble" - £3.2m prize money or Norwich City - £12m plus prize money ?

the forelock tugging Uriah Heeps were crying into their beer last season - and I''ve a funny feeling that come May 2013 the wailing and gnashing of teeth will be heard yet again amongst their snivellin'' numbers

[quote user="Shyster"] ...would possibly witness my giving my Polish employee a Christmas bonus.[/quote]

Don''t leave it too late

we wanted to do the same but they had ran out of beetroot before we got there

For the benefit of those who still like a good moan I''ve produced a handy copy of todays Premier League table which you can print off and stick up on the wall to remind you how poor we really are.[img]http://s10.postimage.org/92m7644ix/Capture.jpg[/img]

Absolutely brilliant work done so far. Grit, passion and a fair amount of good old fashioned skill. All topped off with ''an ever so umble'' manager who utters wise words and is aware of the perils of over confidence.

"It is not being negative, but for a club like ourselves, it is about keeping as big a gap as you can between us [and those at the bottom].

"There is no shame in saying that, it is a reality for clubs like ourselves.

"But our form at the moment has deserved it.

"We are a team which has to work very hard for the points we get, so there will be no getting carried away."

A forelocking tugging Uriah Heep?

"the forelock tugging Uriah Heeps were crying into their beer last season"

oh yes, silly me

I forgot that Chris Hughton was not Birmingham City''s manager last season but actually a poster endlessly whinging on here

I wonder what beer it was, the same bitter as the rest of the whingers perhaps ?