Sign in to follow this  
Hackedoff

Has anyone....

Named their kids after a Norwich City player past or present. I myself have a little boy but haven''t as the missus was none to keen on the ones i brought up.

Yes, my Dad named me after a Norwich player, my mum was pregnant with me in 1985 and my dad wanted me to be named after the first goalscorer in the League Cup Final, however as it was technically an own goal, dad said he wanted to name me after Asa who took the shot, luckily my mum refused point blank and I was named after Dave Watson the captain instead, thank god!

How about Sebastian? you can call him Seb for short :P

[quote user="Lake District Canarys dog"]I tried naming my youngest "Bent" after the Villa player but the social services weren''t too happy. Tongue In Cheek[/quote]

Hardly suprising considering your surname is Cox.

[quote user="splutcho"]I have a cat named Mckenzie. I''ve already been told I''m not allowed to name any new one Bassong. :([/quote]

Just call him Seb.

Stonking question this.

Although let down by the lack of positive answers! Animals don''t count since they don''t have a choice or any awareness of where their name comes from! The only fan''s pet that clearly has any real awareness of NCFC is Snowy the Cat!