Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 18

Italy Serie A for me this week, and UDINESE to beat Palermo at home.

Now then, with the spirit of Christmas descending on us and old Jack Frost nipping at these old toes, I reckon this week that''s time to head off to Italy where Napoli will beat Bologna.  I done a bit of research and Napoli haven''t yet lost at home, whereas Bologna have lost 7 of 8 away from home. 

So that look about as nailed on as Terry Wogan''s wig.

Championship for me this week

Cardiff to win at home vs Peterborough

Good luck everybody, especially Cosmic Twin

OK, after much deliberation my final six are ~

REAL MADRID v. Espanyol

MAN UTD v. Sunderland

CRUSADERS v Lisburn Distillery (my pick too!)

CARDIFF v Peterborough

NAPOLI v. Bologna

VALETTA v. Melita

Thanks to all PUPs for your picks, I''ve gone for the six that I think are the most likely to produce the results we want! It''s going to be a nervous weekend!

Thank you Cosmic. I really like the look of these. They look a well worked out final six with an excellent chance of coming in for us. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £35.26. Here are the details : -

Cardiff

1/3

3pm Sat

Mister, Mandie, Norfolkch1, Vindo, Lakey, Boyo, Hughesy

Crusaders

2/7

3pm Sat

Yankee, Cosmic

Man Utd

1/5

3pm Sat

Sid, CTID, Jellytot

Valetta

1/7

3pm Sun

Meth, Trent

Real Madrid

1/10

6pm Sun

Beaus, MearKat, Tilly, Bump, Wazzy, Scooby, NewcUni, Broadslim

Napoli

4/11

7:45pm Sun

Bor

It may be a nervous weekend but I also think it will be an exciting one. Let''s just hope we get that little bit of luck that we always need. Good luck everyone [:)]

Wondering why on earth I didn''t go for CSKA?[:^)]  They only went and smashed the Chavs 5-0 didn''t they.  Now a nail biter waiting for tomorrow and knowing my luck Real will clock it up and go and draw.

Bit annoyed with myself really, I found the game and should have gone with it, especially considering it wouild have given cosmic another option[:(]

Sorry I''m late (AGAIN!!) - could I have Arsenal to beat Readig away. Thanks.Good luck all.

Unlucky Cosmic there''s nothing much to say except that some weeks we''re not going to win. When a result such as Cardiff''s happens we just have to take it on the chin and move on. Things went for us for a few weeks but now it''s payback time. Winning weeks will come again soon.

Now let''s have a look at this Canary Challenge.....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Wondering why on earth I didn''t go for CSKA?[:^)]  They only went and smashed the Chavs 5-0 didn''t they.  Now a nail biter waiting for tomorrow and knowing my luck Real will clock it up and go and draw.

Bit annoyed with myself really, I found the game and should have gone with it, especially considering it wouild have given cosmic another option[:(]

[/quote]

Real currently losing 0-1[:S]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Real currently losing 0-1[:S]

[/quote]

[:@]Flippin knew it.

Unlucky Cos

Me too! [:@] Some really strange results this weekend. At least the Norwich result has kept us all smiling! [:)] Good luck to next week''s picker.