Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

So if the Apocalypse happens on Friday...

This really exposes the ''little Norwich'' attitude that still haunts the club, knowing that the world will end half way through the season and not going all out for a 60 goals a season striker like Messi who would''ve had us top at the time the world ended. Future time travellers who discover pieces of what this planet was like will realise that the clubs a joke.

Hopefully the people in charge will realise this and they will spend thier last few days alive in shame.

TCCANARY added to my "No credible opinions" list.

And yes, I''d be fairly chuffed with that. At least I''d know Lawro would be burning in hell full of resentment.

As the Mayans couldn''t predict their own fate at the hands of the Spanish hoards, their credibility is comparable to that of Mungo Bumpkin!!!

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]TCCANARY added to my "No credible opinions" list. And yes, I''d be fairly chuffed with that. At least I''d know Lawro would be burning in hell full of resentment.[/quote]

What other lists do you have?

[quote user="Lord Horn"]As the Mayans couldn''t predict their own fate at the hands of the Spanish hoards, their credibility is comparable to that of Mungo Bumpkin!!![/quote]

Maybe Lawro is actually an ancient Mayan, that would explain his predictions at least!

If so, would that make Norwich City one of the founding members of the Premier League in the next realm?

I shouldn''t worry too much about the Mayan prediction. I just been doing some research on FindMyPast.com and discovered that Mark Lawrenson is a direct descendant of their chief astrologer.

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"][quote user="Lord Horn"]As the Mayans couldn''t predict their own fate at the hands of the Spanish hoards, their credibility is comparable to that of Mungo Bumpkin!!![/quote] Maybe Lawro is actually an ancient Mayan, that would explain his predictions at least![/quote]

Do you have a list of ancient Mayans?

I''ve lost count of the number of Apocalypses that have meant to happen, my dears. I think they''re a marketing tool. I walked past The Mischief the other day and they''re holding an ''end of the world'' party on the 21st.

Fear not, the game at WBA will take place.

[quote user="Miss Jane Marple"]

I''ve lost count of the number of Apocalypses that have meant to happen, my dears.[/quote]

Me too Miss Marple but all the same I do think I''m still suffering from the millennium bug one as my computer seems locked in some sort of time loop. It''s hard to explain but every time I look at the Premier League table, there we are bearing down on the top places with a minus goal difference.  I think the darned ''puter started counting backwards or something and has now reached the ''92-93 season again.....

Long story short.. I went to a press evening to promote Dan Akroyd''s new ''Crystal Head'' Vodka, (which is very good btw and comes in a bottle shaped like one of the legendary Crystal skulls) anyhow he invited a Mayan Apocalypse expert as part of the entertainment.

They basically said in a roundabout way that it wasn''t actually the end of the world but the end of an era and the start of a new one.

Let''s hope it is the same for us. The end of little ol'' Norwich and the beginning of a regular European qualifying club.

(We can at least dare to dream!)

Well for about 150,000 people Friday will be their apocalypse.........(that''s the estimated death toll per day worldwide).

The rest will plod along our merry way until our own clock runs out.