Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

If Father Christmas could bring us just one player........

If jolly old Saint Nick could bring us any player from the Premiership, money and wages no object, who would you ask him for, JUST ONE, so he''d need to fit in the current squad.

I suppose I''d better start the ball rolling. At the risk of being shot down in flames, I wouldn''t mind Yaya Toure (as long as he didn''t b*gger of to the Africa Cup of Nations).

I think Tevez would suit our system but he is a massive *insert word deemed inappropriate for the Pink ''Un* therefore I will say Bentake (with the added bonus of upsetting Villa and a certain Mr Lambert

It seems most on here want ovperpaid selfish egos. Remember Norwich isn''t built around those players... Especially Tevez! Though Benteke is a great shout and I half wonder how long he will be at Villa at this rate.

Benteke on current form and as said i can''t see him being at Villa long if he keeps playing like he is and the Manchester clubs get interested.

Strangely i think Berbatov would fit in well with our current system.

He''s not a winger, he''s an attacking centre and one of few i could see filling Wes'' boots in future. If we could ever get him. Saints would only ever let him go if they went down. If they stay up - and i think they will, in part thanks to him - he will only move for big big money to a top 5 club.

I think he''d fit the bill for Rodgers too at Liverpool

On the more realistic end of the scale a fit Michael Dawson would be a good acquisition; and if we have a money no object budget Gareth Bale.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

On the more realistic end of the scale a fit Michael Dawson would be a good acquisition;

[/quote]

Wouldn''t actually put him ahead of Bassong or Turner but he''d be handy to have in the squad.

Messi, any day of the week.

Slightly more realistic, Benteke, obviously won''t happen but he would fit into our system and might push Holt for a first team spot if he tries really hard ;)