Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Merry Christmas one and all

With only 8 sleeps to go as I write, I would like to pass on my best wishes for you all, for the Festive season, and a prosperous and relegation free 2013.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]So you and canarygirl are one and the same ?[/quote]

Bloody hell....not another thread about multiple user names!!!!! [:@]

Merry Christmas to trolls, WUM''s, the Inner Circle, certain posters, bully boys, Fag Packet Accountants, ST holders, casuals, plastics, the Lunatic Tendency, remnants of defunct disorganisations, self appointed Mods, Ganjaman, Watling/South/Chase/Delia outers, grammar police, the Stowmarket Two, the Barclay choir, the Purists, Snakespitters, biscuit chasers, sheep, Wizards, Canary Callers, attention seekers, PUP''s,  Peter the Deleter, happy clappers, sticker lickers, binner sympathisers, Deliarites, blanket dodgers, absent friends, Plod and anyone else I''ve missed who make this board the wonderful community it is! [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BWs Cat "]You missed the binfinder brigade lappin[/quote]Soz! I missed Snowy the cat too. [:$][/quote]Grr the little feller is none too pleased with that omission Lapp. [:@]

BW''s Cat posted "Have you actually completed a doctorate crafty or is this a title you have bestowed upon yourself?"

Yes back in 1977. Thesis title: Low Temperature Magneto-Optical Studies of Some Haemoproteins.

5 published papers in various scientific journals.

I would never assume a title I hadn''t earned as what''s the point?

"Thesis title: Low Temperature Magneto-Optical Studies of Some Haemoproteins.

5 published papers in various scientific journals. "

Ah, so medicine eh? I presume of course. Shame it isn''t physics.

[quote user="Real Dr Crafty BSc PhD DipEM "]BW''s Cat posted "Have you actually completed a doctorate crafty or is this a title you have bestowed upon yourself?"

Yes back in 1977. Thesis title: Low Temperature Magneto-Optical Studies of Some Haemoproteins.

5 published papers in various scientific journals.

I would never assume a title I hadn''t earned as what''s the point?[/quote][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]''FFS what exactly has this post to do with this thread''

Source: TIL 1010, Angry to say the least!!!! thread, 10/12/2012  11:16PM.[/quote]

[:S] [:S] [:S]

[;)] [:D]

BW''s Cat posted "Thesis title: Low Temperature Magneto-Optical Studies of Some Haemoproteins.

5 published papers in various scientific journals. "

Ah, so medicine eh? I presume of course. Shame it isn''t physics.

I was in the Chemistry faculty but worked on biological systems. The technique itself could easily be found in a physics department so it was a project that demonstrates really clearly the interrelationship between the different branches of the sciences.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Merry Christmas to trolls, WUM''s, the Inner Circle, certain posters, bully boys, Fag Packet Accountants, ST holders, casuals, plastics, the Lunatic Tendency, remnants of defunct disorganisations, self appointed Mods, Ganjaman, Watling/South/Chase/Delia outers, grammar police, the Stowmarket Two, the Barclay choir, the Purists, Snakespitters, biscuit chasers, sheep, Wizards, Canary Callers, attention seekers, PUP''s,  Peter the Deleter, happy clappers, sticker lickers, binner sympathisers, Deliarites, blanket dodgers, absent friends, Plod and anyone else I''ve missed who make this board the wonderful community it is! [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]
[/quote]

Not forgetting of course the Desperados [:D]

All right, nice one Crafty. Personally I am hoping for a nice career in particle physics. Biochemistry certainly is a worthy profession.

Why all the jokes and mud-slinging tilly and nutty?

Merry Christmas to you to, and a happy new year!

or did we forget what this thread was about? I''m still allowed to bring it on topic, right?

Joking or not, I''m getting sick of this constant circlejerk. Look at the damn thread title and then the majority of the content in the thread... it''s ridiculous. A bit of moderation would go a long way. That''ll be my peace on the matter, lest I become part of this horrific derailment. Be ashamed of yourselves.

Calm down Stig. You''ll never find the true meaning of peace while you go off on one about a few ot posts on a forum. But then I remember you going off on one before because I had the termerity to disagree with you. Trying to think what it was about....

Hughton''s press conferences and Chelsea winning the league seem to ring a bell....

With the spirit of Christmas in mind I think this would be a great time to extend the hand of friendship and express season''s greetings to absent friends. So I''d like to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Smudger & WITS, Miss Jane Marple, Gruffalo, Missing Warden, Drury''s Testamonials Mark 1 through to 14, Turdpot, The Iron Lady, Torchy, DikTaTa, Trawlerboy, Green Jack and Thumbellina.

[<:o)][B][8][*][D][<:o)][B][8][*][D][<:o)][B][8][*][D][<:o)][B][8][*][D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Merry Christmas to trolls, WUM''s, the Inner Circle, certain posters, bully boys, Fag Packet Accountants, ST holders, casuals, plastics, the Lunatic Tendency, remnants of defunct disorganisations, self appointed Mods, Ganjaman, Watling/South/Chase/Delia outers, grammar police, the Stowmarket Two, the Barclay choir, the Purists, Snakespitters, biscuit chasers, sheep, Wizards, Canary Callers, attention seekers, PUP''s,  Peter the Deleter, happy clappers, sticker lickers, binner sympathisers, Deliarites, blanket dodgers, absent friends, Plod and anyone else I''ve missed who make this board the wonderful community it is! [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]
[/quote]

What about us Wazzocks? [:D]