Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

On the threshold of a dream

Its time to start believing.
If Wigan are going to catch us they have to win 3 games that we lose. That immediately takes us three games forward i.e 12 games left of which I reckon we need to win just 6. With our frugal defense and goals coming from all quarters I really believe that our time has come. Its time to start believing.

I''m already a believer Kathy, but hand on heart, did anybody [at the start of season] expect it to be this good?
Still a long way to go but I''m totally confident!!

Calm down. The next month or so will decide our future and until that is over I still refuse to mention the p word. Its been fantastic so far this season but we havn''t done it yet.

IM A BELIEVER AND YES HAND ON HEART I DID EXPECT IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD I KEPT TELLING EVERYONE THIS IS THE YEAR AND THEY LAUGHED NOT FAR TO GO NOW COME ON YOU YELLOWS

It really is looking promising, isn''t it?

The last time I can truthfully say that I was completely confident that Norwich City would beat just about any team that was put in front of them was during the 85/86 season when we won the old second division at a canter. That season just gathered an almost unstoppable momentum of confidence and self belief in both the team AND the fans that proved too much for all the other teams in the division to live with.

I must say that this season is starting to feel the same. We have a bigger away following than many league teams get for a home game. We could probably sell out a Carrow Road with a capacity of 30,000 at the moment. The team are winning games comfortably without ever really turning it on like we know they can. Someone, very soon, is going to be on the wrong end of a 5 or 6 nil thrashing. Wouldn''t it be funny if it was Ipswich? The way things are going, and if we manage to stay relatively injury free, the next couple of months might just go down in Canary folklore.

We don''t tend to get many seasons like this.

Hang on tight folks, and enjoy the ride!!