Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Holt's Hamstring....

i am hoping no more than a couple of games - back in time for the citeh game?

time for Morison to step up to the plate..

I have a feeling that Holt will miss the festive period, more as a precaution than anything else, then he will be fully fit and raring to go for West Sham game !!

The games he misses will be a last chance for Morison to keep a place in our squad I believe, maybe Jackson will score a goal or two,,, or even fit again Harry Kane ??

OTBC :)

Even if he is fit, I reckon he deserves a rest and Moro deserves a chance to show what he can do. If Holt plays and makes the hamstring worse, he could be out for months rather than weeks. With Jackson and Kane also available, it''s not worth the gamble, IMO.

He needs a rest on Saturday so he can be fit for his turkey on Tuesday.  Also of course for Citeh and Chelski.It worries me when you see an old boy like him going down, as it were, in two successive games. He looked to be really badly injured in the Villa game and then seemed to just get up and carry on, I thought he was holding his knee on that occasion. He is a real trooper but needs to be looked after because I think he will run through a brick wall every game for us if he plays, there has to be some limits on that.

Morison will start but most likely won''t step up to the plate. He looked ok against Villa but just seems to lack effort. People who argue that he doesn''t lack effort, your argument is becoming a bit low on evidence now.

If he was the great player that people like Rob "Big Mouth" Butler said he was then surely he wouldn''t constantly be on the bench and an after thought.

A player with decent potential but a lack of effort and hunger has meant it was just wasted. Hope he''s moved on in January.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Morison will start but most likely won''t step up to the plate. He looked ok against Villa but just seems to lack effort. People who argue that he doesn''t lack effort, your argument is becoming a bit low on evidence now. If he was the great player that people like Rob "Big Mouth" Butler said he was then surely he wouldn''t constantly be on the bench and an after thought. A player with decent potential but a lack of effort and hunger has meant it was just wasted. Hope he''s moved on in January.[/quote]

And where exactly is the evidence to back your argument. Please don''t say "my eyes". 

[quote user="Webbo118"]

And where exactly is the evidence to back your argument. Please don''t say "my eyes". 

[/quote]

No, it''s the massive chip on his shoulder. "Morison will start but most likely won''t step up to the plate" or, to put it another way "Me and my equally narrow minded cronies will say that we''ll give him a chance but will actually slaughter him from the moment he takes the field, because we''re real Norwich City fans"

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

No, it''s the massive chip on his shoulder. "Morison will start but most likely won''t step up to the plate" or, to put it another way "Me and my equally narrow minded cronies will say that we''ll give him a chance but will actually slaughter him from the moment he takes the field, because we''re real Norwich City fans"

[/quote]

I don''t think they''ll wait until he takes to the field, they''ll probably boo when his name is read out when the teams are announced.

If Holt is out of action for a bit then it will be Morison''s last chance to prove himself at our club and at this level IMO.

Such is the enigmatic nature of the player that he could well be a revelation or he could flop into ablivion. The former I hope.