Sign in to follow this  
hook norton canary

Clint Easton

as Norwich had the weekend off last weekend i thought i''d go and watch my 2nd team Darlington play away at wycombe-Darlington i hear you ask, its where my mums from. and none other than our friend Clint Easton was playing left wing back for wycombe!

still hasn''t really changed-never really got involved and didnt even notice him on the pitch apart from his long girly hair!

just thought id let you all know!

What has gone wrong with Clints hair. He looks about 12 aswell.

I never rated Clint as a player. Never did enough for me.

About the thing that he lacks confidence doesnt everyone in the whole Norwich squad at the moment lack confidence. Thtat is a tad harsh.

I was pleased when Clint first signed.  He came at a time when we were crying out for a left back.  Players like Sutch, Kents and, god forbid, Derveld had been tried.  He spent most of his time a left mid though which I thought was a bit odd.  I never minded Easton.  I thought him and Rivers would be very influential after the opening two games last year.  God, that feels like a lifetime ago!!

Never mind.  No disrepect to him but he''s probably found his level playing for Wycombe.  Good luck to the lad

I thought that too. Rivers and Easton both played blinders in the first two games last season. Then Rivers got injured

He did well for us in the last few games of the Play-Off season which you can''t disrespect him for, but after that he was crap

I thought he did okay for us, the fans got on his back and he lacked confidence.

Reading Iwan roberts book was a real eye opener! Same about Henderson, he really was upset and it really threw his game when the fans got onto him.

I have to say, from my point of view, i got on his back... but after reading the behind the lines story, i feel really guility now. :sad: