Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Bring back the yellow nets?

Watching some old NCFC videos and was reminded of the famous yellow nets. Loved those. One of the lasting memories of supporting NCFC as a kid.

Anyone else liked to see the return of them?

[quote user="CanaryDodge84"]Would loooooove for this to happen! Yellow and green striped nets or plain yellow. Wud love to see these back again! :-)[/quote]How about yellow and green checkerboard?

I had a chat recently with someone from the company which makes our goals and I asked him if it was possible to do yellow nets for us."Yeah we can dye them yellow..... It just costs a little extra that''s all." was the reply.Come on NCFC, spend a few quid and bring back the yellow nets!

I could put my hands on some beautiful yellow fishnet stockings should Mr McNally like to have a look, just to get idea of how attractive they would be!

Have tweeted this to McNally a good number of times, never replied so I''d guess he isn''t too keen on the idea.

Maybe if the twitterati amongst us got on to him about it we could see those retro nets in for the new season.