Sign in to follow this  
Frodo

match thread

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Should''ve been a foul on Bunn.[/quote]Yes he did - even though I thought he was impeded, I''m sure JR would have done better.

A good half - shame to go in 1-1.  I though we were pretty comfortable for most of the game. That Lukaku was givig us problems at times.

[quote user="NWC"][quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Should''ve been a foul on Bunn.[/quote]Yes he did - even though I thought he was impeded, I''m sure JR would have done better.[/quote]
Probably, he is bigger than Bunn after all.
Decent first half up until their goal (which shouldn''t have counted anyway). A point would be decent, but if WBA continue playing like c**p then three might not be an unreasonable target.

No idea how it wasn''t a foul...The shot from odemwinge a moment ago was similar to Gardener''s at home against Sunderland. Bunn''s positioning was poor... again.

I think we''ve played very well in the 1st half. I like the way we''ve kept the ball.  Disappointing to lose the lead, especially when WBA haven''t provided much threat at all and it should have been a foul on Bunn.  Hopefully we can do the same in the 2nd half.

bunn has to go now absouletly terrible i think we need to sell him and buy someone else. forster anyone.?

On the replay you can clearly see the West Brom player is backing into Bunn the entire time and then falls right on top of him.

How on earth is that not a foul?

[quote user="Frodo"]bunn has to go now absouletly terrible i think we need to sell him and buy someone else. forster anyone.?[/quote] yeah let''s play you instead dildo !! I mean frodo

[quote user="NWC"]A good half - shame to go in 1-1.  I though we were pretty comfortable for most of the game. That Lukaku was givig us problems at times.[/quote]
Really? I agree he was one of their more dangerous players, but apart from his one-on-one shot and a couple of crosses he put, in he didn''t really threaten that much. Morison (James, not Steve) is the one that I think is going to cause the most problems, he has this knack for getting in between our defensive lines and with a better pass could really start creating some good chances. Brunt''s corners have also looked very good and is where they''re getting most of their chances from. 

admit it the game is lost nobody can score and snoddy was lucky again look at southampton and swansea

Shut the fuck up Frodo.

This game is very much winnable. The key is to not sit back and to get offensive and in their face. Knock one in and it will do our confidence a world of good.

Morison''s play in the first 20 minutes or so showed how much we missed Holt. On 6 or 7 different occasions he was either caught out on the ball, or lost out in competition for it. He has very megre tenacity in comparison with Holt when there is congested play. Nothing seems to ''stick'' like it does with Grant, to the point that play became very unambitious. There was concentrated passing in our own half after we realised every ball played towards the striker would come back against us under the control of a player in blue and white.Some neat play in the final third redeemed him a little, but its becoming more and more obvious that Morison isn''t suited to our current system of play, with his failure to retain the ball and stray away from the midfield; especially from Hoolahan, who is his direct supplier of the ball. As a result Hoolahans trying oppertunist balls that don''t quite pay off, and is having to dribble past god knows how many West Brom players to find a Norwich player in order to escape the pressure.I''d go so far as to bring on Kane for the second half. We simply can''t rely on Morison showing a spark of class once out of every 10 attempts on trying to control the ball, we need to affirm ourselves in the game and not let ourselves get suffocated off the ball in the final third all the time. Morison''s style of play and type of positioning simply won''t us allow to have that in West Brom''s half.Even if he isn''t firing on all cylinders, Holt needs to get back fit soon.

@john I would agree Holt suits this system better than Morrison. The long balls don''t seem to be effective, Holt would have got a few more FK''s for sure and with Snoddy on form that could prove valuable.

More a case of Morrison learning how to play in this set up I think though.

I agree Renskay.

You know, he sent me the most delightful and interesting message. Perhaps we should have a peek after the game, hmm?

Nice try Frodo.

"Bring Harry Kane on asap, Moro is not good enough he is to lazy."

Oh do stop, you''re getting absurd now.

I would bring Kane on at 65 mins if nothing changes, but it won''t happen. For some reason Hughton is allergic to subs.

Bad luck Moro! Superb work Tettey.

And this time I put it in the right thread!

Whittaker coming off for R.Martin. Wonder what the injury is?

Cant keep defending morro - those 2 chances there were fricken woeful!!