Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Holt not playing ..... let's see just how important he is

Been allot of debate about Holt''s importance regardless of his lack of goals due to the work he does off the ball.

Let''s see how the game pans out, although I would say WBA is going to be a tough game regardless.

Great opportunity for Morrison tho, I feel he can grab todays opportunity & work well as the lone striker.

First half -

Our shape still seems very good, Bradley &Tettey key in this game. Both teams with a similar formation seeming to make a very cagey game, could go either way.

Up top Morrison seems a bit lost in the final third tho his touch has been good. I think we would have won a few free kicks had Holt been playing.

@city4eva

No I won''t be saying that. This game looks like it can go either way. He is one of our better players but I wouldn''t call him indispensable ... a few people on here think he is.

Personally I don''t want to see Holt replaced, just some quality to play alongside him to give us the option of going 442 when needed.

This is a good opportunity to see how we would fare without Holt. Nothing disastrous so far.

No doubt he is the only striker we''ve got capable of effectively holding the ball up and giving the defence something to think about.

As vital as Wes is to our current system.