Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Lambert, Lambert whats the score?

Surely that''s the heaviest defeat by any team in the Prem ?  Just checked and no.... Manure Ipswich 1995 was 9-0 [:D]

Probably will on Boxing Day, if they can get 8 against a team like Villa, who lest we forget stuck a comfortable 4 (could have been 10) past us recently, doesn''t bode well.

No Holt, No Ruddy, half fit Bassong.

It''s like 94/95 all over again.

Seems Lambert has learnt nothing about playing the top 4 sides.Man City - Lost 5-0.Man Utd - Lost 3-2 at home.Chelski - Lost 8-0.You can''t go gung-ho against sides with the very best players.

Villa forums in meltdown. I wondered how they would react when they got a few thrashings.http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/7884-ratings-and-reactions-chelsea-8-0-villa/

I''ll leave the mocking until after boxing day. I forsee another easy game for Chelski.

Hilarious - they''re complaining about Lambert''s "inability to change things!"

It''s something of a pattern for Lambert''s teams getting a spanking when trying to attack technically superior teams. How many times do Stoke get a beating like that?

I guess fans have to decide if they are prepared to accept a few results like that in return for exciting attacking football, or if they would rather they never got beaten like that but play more like Stoke!

[img]

http://www.tankslap.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10023/399202_3507514064873_447632084_n.jpg[/img]There you go, Whoareyou.

Looking good for boxing day. Apparently Chelsea should have got into double figures but missed a few good chances, so their confidence will be low ;-)