Sign in to follow this  
Eagleeye

Houghton to blame for today....

"What in god''s name is going on?"

I''ll tell you whats what dpit, since you seem to have forgotten.

You created an account with the sole aim of defaming city1st. You wished to trick his "friends" (who even knows who considers friends anyway?) into believing city1st developed a crackpot scheme. Luckily, nobody bought your shit (in other words, me and nutty).

Why did you do this? I do not know. Perhaps your hatred of him grew to this level, or perhaps it was some pathetic, childish jealously. Or at even more base urges, it was attention seeking.

But it''s over i''m afraid dpit, I don''t know if there is more to come, like a sufferer of diarrhea spewing out shite. But you''ve been rumbled now.

This whole thread is a farce and debases the lots of good things about this Board.

The OP and his nonsensical views about our performance today and his decision to blame our manager for a narrow defeat against a more than decent WBA side on their own turf cannot even spell Hughton''s name correctly.

Either he is trying to be clever and taking the piss or I have missed the point.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I agree.  I have huge respect for Houghton and think he''s the best out there, but it''s clear for everyone to see that Houghton can''t motivate Morrison, can''t get Garido playing to his previous levels, struggles to get the best out of O''Hoolihan and has restricted Tetley to a holding role when he could be a box to box goalscorer like Yoyo Taurus. I also felt Whitacre looks lazy at best, Bassoon was off his game today and Simon Jackson should have been given more game time.  So while I hold him in massively high regard, I think we should give him until Christmas to turn things round.

[/quote]

This is absolutely hilarious! Bassoon and Simon Jackson were particular highlights for me. Top stuff.

No BW''s Cat, i did not. Understand?I did not. Shall i repeat it a third time? I did not. In Spanish? No lo hizo. Now take your weird conspiracy theories somwhere else please.

By the way, here is a little game for you. Can you guess what word this is the definition for? "A published false statement that is damaging to a person''s reputation; a written defamation."

BroadstairsR, reading through all of the drivel I thought you had brought things back on track, but no chance....lets try again..

I agree Hughton definately to blame.....for taking over an almost no win management position and after a few struggles getting the team to a situation where we had a ten game unbeaten run and to date more clean sheets than we managed for the total of last season!!

As for yesterday, whilst we didnt play to our best, we certainly deserved a point from the game in my humble opinion. Sure West Brom had a few more chances and a little more of the ball, but they were the home side and are strong at home too. In addition, we were without our best player who really does make a huge difference and their first goal was a clear foul on the keeper, which was replayed many times on the TV over here and both pundits said the same. So, in my book we were robbed and should have come away with a point, OTBC 

[quote user="cornish_canary"]I maybe clutching at straws but......the second goal, a foul throw in my opinion, game should have been stopped and goal shouldn''t have stood! :-)[/quote]Lovely; back on track. The corner also wasn''t a corner for their equaliser and it was a foul on Mr Bunn. Although having said that we had three players on the line who just stood and watched

He with Lambert is one of the best we have had in 30 years so let he get on with it the way he thinks fit. He knows what to do far better than any of us and he is doing a great job

No my friend. You are wrong. You have wrongly accused me. I did think this was funny. No more. I will tell you again. I am not this Frodo character. I take enormous offence at your unsubstantiated and libellous allegations.

You are barking (or miaowing) up the wrong tree. You can ''think'' all you want. I know. Still Happy Holidays and good luck with any future festive fantasies.