Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="canarygirl"]Merry Christmas to all users of this board! To you and yours [:D][/quote]Binner![/quote]

Merry Christmas Lappin, have a good one [:)]

[quote user="canarygirl"]Merry Christmas to all users of this board! To you and yours [:D][/quote]

Merry Christmas to you and all, from a snowy Norway!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="canarygirl"]Merry Christmas to all users of this board! To you and yours [:D][/quote]

Merry Christmas to you and all, from a snowy Norway![/quote]

Sounds lovely!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]how dare any of you post this vile guff, none of you have absolutely any idea whatsoever.

you are all sodding sods![/quote]

And a happy new year Jas [:)]

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="canarygirl"]Merry Christmas to all users of this board! To you and yours [:D][/quote]Binner![/quote]Merry Christmas Lappin, have a good one [:)][/quote]An yew anawl mawther....an awl the blooks out thar....Happy Yewltyde evrywon! [:D][<:o)][D][^][B][+o(]

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="morty"][quote user="canarygirl"]Merry Christmas to all users of this board! To you and yours [:D][/quote]

Merry Christmas to you and all, from a snowy Norway![/quote]

Sounds lovely![/quote]Sounds b*oody freezing if you ask me but Happy Christmas one and all anyway.( From the Victor Meldrew of the festive season )

Wishing all posters a satisfactory Christmas, marked by a balance between the acquisition and disposal of gaily-wrapped tangible assets, and a fiscally prudent and tax-avoidant New Year period.

"a fiscally prudent and tax-avoidant New Year period."

Are you suggesting that I engage in illegal and immoral activities?

[quote user="BWs Cat "]"a fiscally prudent and tax-avoidant New Year period." Are you suggesting that I engage in illegal and immoral activities?[/quote]

Dear me, no. Mainly because until this moment I was entirely unaware of your existence. Plainly I can''t have been paying attention. But in any event I was careful to say tax-avoidant rather than tax-evasionary.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Cyprus. please dont lose to Chelsea, our eldest supports them cant have him e-mailing me rubbing it in.

Hail Christmas!!!

No, really... It''s hailing here, along with lots of thunder and lightning. Not complaining, we need the rain badly.

Many thanks, as a Muslim I don''t celebrate but on behalf of my parents and Brother, Merry Christmas back [:D]