Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 19

After being royally stitched up by Cardiff last week, I''m in desperate need of finding a banker...I was going to go for Man City, but it has been napped a few times already so in the interests of providing a little choice, I''m plumping for Wigan v Arsenal AWAY win.

Not the banker I was after by any stretch of the imagination, but Arsenal will be bouyed by their thumping of Reading last Monday, and on a personal level I''d like Wigan to stay down there in the relegation mix.

Good luck all, especially Broadslim

League Two where second placed Port Vale (5-4-2-26-13) entertain third from bottom Wimbledon (3-2-6-14-24).Port Vale v Wimbledon.......Home win.Good luck NBS. [Y]And a very merry Christmas to PUP''s everywhere. [<:o)]

Good luck this week NBS, I''m going to move to the Premier League where I expect:Newcastle to beat QPRGood luck NBS and all you Pups.

Good evening everyone and a Merry Christmas from the Mear Kat household :)

Our festive offerings this week are:

MMMK - CELTIC -v- Ross County HOME WIN

MM - PORT VALE -v- AFC Wimbledon HOME WIN

Good Luck NBS and all PUPs :)

One more for the Man Citeh bandwagon please.Man City to beat Reading.Good Luck, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2013 for all of you PUP''s !!  :)

Here it goes you jolly, festive Pupsters!

I had my final 6 and was all set, when, disaster, oh no!  No odds on 365 for Salisbury!  My pick was Man City and so I went back to the drawing board.  I didn''t feel comfortable with any of the other picks (no offence) so I decided that I had to take the bull by the horns, pour another Ouzo[;)] and search out my own nap.  And with the power of the magic reindeer dust, the rest as they say, is history -

1- Manchester City vs Reading - Home win - (My pick), Beausant, Mr Bump, twidio, chellecity, city-till-i-die, Statto28, NWC, Hughesy Cosmic Twin

2- Donegal Celtic vs Cliftonville - Away win - YankeeCanary

3- Inter Milan vs Genoa - Home win - New York Canary, gregt, First Wazzock, fonejacker

4- PAOK Salonika vs Akadimia Platamona - My nap

5- Valadollid vs Barcelona - Away win - Mr Angry, jed exodus

6- Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achna - Home win - Purple Canary

Swindon Canary - Bayern aren''t playing this weekend, so you may want to consider another pick if you read this buddy.

Thank you everyone and thank you Nutty.  Here''s hoping for some extra festive cheer.

Merry Christmas all[:)][Y]

Thanks Richard. You''ve made a brilliant job of a difficult week. This week''s thread is such a great example of why this team of PUPs is so strong. All we need now is that good fortune that''s been deserting us. I''ve placed these with Bet365 and the potential return is £37.98. Here are the details : -

Bet Details

Date/Time

Stake

Return

Man City @ 1/7
Cliftonville @ 2/5
Inter Milan @ 4/11
PAOK Salonika @ 1/12
Barcelona @ 1/4
Omonia Nicosia @ 2/7
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00

22/12/2012 01:04:29

Total for this period

All the games are today. Inter Milan get us underway at 11:30 followed by Man City and Cliftonville at 3pm. Omonia Nicosia kick off at 4pm then Barcelona at 5pm and finally PAOK Salonika at 6pm.

Good luck everyone[Y]

Inter 0-0 at half time. We need a goal!

Jed, sorry buddy I did see it and then forgot last night. I''ve only done the rota up top the end of January. So if you choose a date after that I''ll keep it for you. Watch out for Flamin'' Galahs[:@][ip][H][Y]

Inter totally dominant, however in the final third it''s not working, misplaced passes, giving ball away, good defending etc.  I know it''s easy to say now, but this is the one fixture that I had a niggling doubt about.

Come on Inter!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bollox!

Striker called Immobile???

[/quote]

I know how ironic, he was far from immobile when he scored.  The number of times Inter have been in godd/great positions and with plenty of men in the box and the final ball in has been woeful!

Right on cue, a good ball in and a goal from Inter.  Come on, 4 minutes plus injury.........

No sorrys Richard. You were brave to accept the challenge of the Saturday before Christmas. I haven''t even dared have my usual bet this weekend. It''s fraught with danger and I''m sure many Christmas bonuses are made all over Europe.

Manchester City vs Reading - Home win.

Good luck all PUP''s and a Merry Christmas to all

Nutty, I would like to maintain a full schedule so, as Cliftonville took "swimming practice" today, could I change my selection to Sassuolo to beat Lanciano. Thanks.

Completely forgot to post yesterday, sick child [:(]
Can I have Chelski to beat Villa today please Nutty?
Thanks.